10.

THANK YOU SM FOR 13K READS MWAH MWAH

cw//alcohol (legally)

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

the beach

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

after getting home and changing out of their wet clothes, the gang sat around the living room, the blaring of the tv keeping them awake.

it was around 7pm and niki and jack were packing for the beach. sapnap was helping put the stuff for the fire into bags as george was falling asleep with his head on dreams lap.

everyone was wrapped up in warm clothing because its a pretty cold december evening. ranboo was tying his scarf round his neck while clarissa tied her doc martens.

"get up you lot, it's time to go" tommy said while zipping up his jacket.

"yeah let's get going" wilbur stood up.

jack nodded and ran through to his room. dream lightly shook george awake.

"mmm stop it clay" george mumbled.

"we're going to the beach now" dream said.

"noooo, not yet" george said, putting his arms around dream so he wouldn't get up.

"you're such an idiot" dream blushed.

ranboo helped niki get the bags into one of the cars and everyone got into one of them.

clarissa got into the car with wilbur, niki, ranboo and jack. she played some lemon demon, ranboo and wilbur singing along to touch-tone telephone. clarissa was sitting in-between niki and ranboo in the backseat. since it was winter it was already dark, the street lights lighting up the wet pavements. clarissa looked out of the window and admired the sights of brighton. it was beautiful.

wilbur turned the corner and parked out beside the beach. the dream team arrived next, dream driving the car. everyone stood leaning against the cars, shivering from the cold. badboyhalo then arrived with tommy and tubbo, loud music blasting from the car.

they all started walking down to the deserted beach. sapnap and dream were carrying the bags and set them in a nice spot down by the sea. they started unpacking the bags and began to light the fire.

"fuck. this is rigged!" dream complained after failing to start the fire.

"move, i am big man. i can do this" tommy pushed forward and took over.

"sure tommy. this is definitely going to work" clarissa rolled her eyes and hugged herself.

"i'm freezing hurry up" george moaned.

"we all are george! stop complaining or i'll make you" dream threatened.

"damn. that was-" jack cut himself off.

"some times all i think about is youuu" clarissa jokingly sung.

dream started wheezing and ranboo folded in half with laughter.