09.

PS: REMINDER NOT TO SEXUALISE ANY OF THEM- ESPECIALLY THE MINORS !!!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

rainy walks

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

the bright sun shone through the curtains into clarissa and ranboo's room. the soft buzz of chatter coming from the living room and the birds chirping was enough to wake her up.

she rolled over to see ranboo still peacefully sleeping in his bed. she smiled at him and rummaged under her pillow, trying to find her phone. she sent a quick text to her dad, telling him to make sure he feeds mars when she got a text from olivia.

[imessage]

LIV

hey cece! date went well :p

i'm so glad!!

i knew it would bb

guess what?

whattt

i'm with ranboo and the gang rn :D

WAIT WHAT??

yuhh i'm in brighton

YOO THAT IS SO COOL

ik ik ik i'm so happy

is what's his name there?

umm

??

manifall?

did you get a whoppah guy?

idk i forgot his name

jack manifold?

YEAH THATS IT

yeah he's here

why?

no reason

TELL ME WHY LIV

um idk i just like his streams idk

ohh k

have fun tho, i'm so happy for you <3

<3

they put their phone down and went to the bathroom to brush their teeth and wash their face. when she came back out ranboo was sat up and scrolling through twitter.

"good morning," she said.

"morning! shall we go get some breakfast?" ranboo said, stretching and standing up.

they went into the kitchen where sapnap was frying eggs and dream was making waffles. on the couch, wilbur, niki and jack were watching tv. tubbo and tommy were presumably still in bed, same with george.

"jack!" ranboo shouted, making him come over and hug him.

"hiya ranboo!" jack said "ayup clarissa!"

"jackkk! how are you?" clarissa hugged him back.

"i'm good" he smiled and sat back down beside niki.