Chapter 1

No Proofread
.
.
.

_______________________________________________________

Yibo opened his eyes and reached for his phone in the night stand that keep on ringing. He looked on the screen and saw that it was his step-mom calling, he immediately slide the answer button and led the phone on his ears.

"Mom.", he said.

"Where are you, Wang Yibo!?", his step mother yelled on the other line.

Yibo slightly pulled away his phone on his ears and pushed it back.

"Mom don't yell, I can hear you... I'm on my apartment right now.", he deadpan answered.

"What? Don't tell me that your fooling around with girls again? How many time do I have to tell you that quit doing that already.", his mother scolded him.

He hummed and looked at the woman beside him, naked.

"Sorry mom, I promise I won't do it again.", he lied, of course he won't.

He's a womanizer himself, that habit of him fooling around with women became his daily dose after his work finished. Plus his good looks, fame and money, its just a piece of cake to him to get a girl. He will be always in the bar hooking up with anyone that catches his attention. Sometimes there's also men trying to flirt with him, but no, it's a big big No, because he's straight like a metal pole. Every time that happens he will just ignore them, but if they crossed the line, they will surely ended up in the hospital. He's not a homophobic, because his cousin is in a relationship with the other man and some of his friends, also. He respected them on what sexual orientation they have, it's just that he don't feel like it.

He heard his mother sigh, knowing that his mother won't believe him.

"Get ready, the event will start soon. Don't be late.", his mother said and cut the call.

He looked at the time on his phone and cursed.

"Fuck!!! I'm getting late."

He nearly removed the duvet covering his nakedness, when someone grab his wrist and pull him down.

"Where are you going babe?", the woman asked, wrapping her arms around his neck and pull him into a kiss.

Yibo pulled away and looked at the woman underneath him. He didn't even remember her name , but she's quite a beauty.

"I have an important matter to attend, I hope you understand.", he said, trying to be sound sweet.

The woman's hand travelled to his chest, leaning closer to his left ear and whisper seductively,

"Okay. Ahmm? Why don't we shower together to save time?", she said and bit her lower lip.

Yibo grinned

"My pleasure.", saying that, Yibo dragged the woman in the bathroom and do a quick round. After their steamy shower, they part their ways.

Yibo hurriedly goes to his parked car and slid the key to start the engine and drive to the place where the event will be held. It took him twenty minutes to arrived there, and thankfully his not late, well almost.

He parked his car and march his way on the entrance. He's in a total hurry that he missed the one step on the stairs and he knew that his face will meet the ground. He waited to feel the collision of his body and the ground but it didn't happen, yet he felt a strong arms grabbed on his waist and his elbow.

Yibo lifted his gazed and meet the two almond orbs staring at him. He could feel his blood rushing up on his face. Why do they have to be this close? Their nose are almost touching with each other. He could see that the other man's eyes travelled to his lips and he unconsciously wet his lips. He also stare at the latter's lips and it look so tempting, that bow shape lips and that mole under its lips, fuck he wanted to brush his lips against those and lick his mole. But wait, he gulped on his thoughts, and why is he thinking those? Especially to his enemy... No other than Xiao Zhan. He cursed himself inwardly and slightly back off.

"Are you okay?", Zhan asked, and you can feel the concern on his tone.

"I... I-I'm fine.", he stutters. 'What the? Why the heck I am stammering?' He thought.

Yeah maybe because this is the first time he got too close to the other man. Yibo knows Zhan for many years, their family's are enemies to be exact. They would see each other to a same event like this but none of them talk to each other and for those years knowing each other it's the first time they got some physical contact.

Zhan smiled at him and patted his head.

"Just be careful next time. I won't be around anytime to save you.", Zhan said, winking at him before on continuing to go to the entrance.

Yibo's became event redder because of the shameless act of the other man.

'What the heck was that? Was he trying to flirt with me?', Yibo thought to himself.

He could his heart drumming on his chest so fast, as he clenches his hand over there and look at the entrance where Xiao Zhan vanished. Was he attracted to Zhan? Yes he admits that Zhan is handsome, but he was way more handsome. but it's really impossible! He's straight as hell. But to think of it, this was the first time he got attracted to someone, yes he flirts with women but it just to ease his sexual drive, and no more. So, why it comes to Zhan he became restless and feel this way. It's just a mare contact between them, what more if it's skin to skin, maybe he will immediately faint.

"Aissh.! Whatever it is, I'm not attracted to him", he frustratedly said, as he marches his way to the entrance.

____________________________________________________________

A/N: English is not my language and I don't have a wide English vocabulary, that may cause of repeated of words, wrong grammar and wrong use of words.So, feel free to correct me 😊

Please vote and comment on my story 😃