Chapter 7

No Proofread
.
.
.
______________________________________

Xiao Zhan grew even more restless every time he walk around his room, unable to think of an idea on where to take Yibo on their date. This is the first time he asked someone to go on a date, he literally clueless about this topic. Until now, he haven't take anyone serious, all his past relationships are all game for him, since most of them, wants his money or his body. And when he asked Yibo to date him, he also surprised on himself, somehow he felt pure bliss when Yibo agreed, since he have been wanting the younger for a long time.

The first time Zhan met Yibo was three years ago, it was the official business debut of Yibo on the business industry. It was when Yibo was delivering a speech, everything surrounds him stop and he's been mesmerized by the younger's beauty and intelligence. Yibo was just twenty-two by that time but the way he speak and when he professionally deliver every words on his speech, on how intimidating he look, like he was the most powerful human there despite of his young age, it made Zhan admire him. But when Zhan found out that the person he admire is the son of their enemy, he felt devastated and anxious, whereas, he still follows the younger everywhere it goes.

When he started stalking Yibo, he find out that the latter is really hard working man, he's taking his job seriously, but what surprised Zhan is that he finds out that the younger is a womanizer. It haven't crossed his mind that idea, yet still continue following Yibo. He's truly confused why his been doing that, but somehow, when ever time he saw the latter, he felt so complete, and comprehend that he like the younger.

Zhan wanted to make a move to Yibo since then, but before he could do so, he learned to Haikuan that the younger hates gay except to its own cousin. Everything he planned were halted because of these. But because of the business event, he got another way to make the younger his and it's not that difficult 'cause he knew that he have effects on Yibo. He could feel it, whenever he touched or kiss him, Yibo will be swayed and reacts in each. And with that, he'll surely make Yibo, his, because he already like him.

Now his problem is where to take Yibo on their first date that make him pitifully insane, then an image of a person flashes on his mind, his face lit up

"That's right! He will definitely help me.", Zhan said, running out of his house and drives to that person's apartment. It take him only fifteen minutes to reach there. When he's already in front of it's door, he heard a strange sounds and decided to tap the passcode as he enter inside.

After entering, he was greeted by unsighty scene. Yeah, he call it like that because he just saw his cousin, Zoucheng, and Yibo's cousin, Haikuan almost unclothed while kissing each other. He almost puked at the sight, but got even more startled as Zoucheng loudly yelp when Haikuan bit him in the shoulder, and Zhan couldn't help and said,

"Wow!! I haven't thought that you can moan that loud, my dear cousin.", Zhan interrupt, and the two looked at him like they saw a ghost.

"W-What are y-you doing h-here?", Zoucheng nervously said after recovering, while fixing his clothes also Haikuan did the same.

"Don't you miss your cousin, Zoucheng?", Zhan asked, ignoring the scene that he saw earlier. He doesn't want to make them uncomfortable because he saw them almost doing adult stuff.

"No! Especially at a time like this.", Zoucheng irritatedly said, still embarrassed that Zhan caught them.

"You really are heartless, Zoucheng.", Zhan said and wipe his fake tears.

"Hmph!", Zoucheng crossed his arms and turn his head away.

"Don't be like that Zoucheng... Sorry about that Zhan, you have to saw that.", Haikuan said calmly.

"It's okay, bro... Also sorry for interrupting.", Zhan said with a faint laugh.

Haikuan nodded his head.

"By the way Zhan, what brings you here at this late night?", Haikuan asked.

"Ahh, about that–... I want to seek for advice.", Zhan said while rubbing his nape.

"Oh? About what?"

"Ah eh... I asked someone on a date—..", Zhan said but cut off.

"YOU WHAT!?", Zoucheng exclaim and stare at Zhan. He couldn't believe that his cousin asked someone on a date, it's a rare thing to Zhan asking someone on date since he didn't date anyone, it's all fling to Zhan and not take anyone serious. Zhan could got to be kidding him.

"I said, I asked someone on a date.", Zhan repeat.

Zoucheng still in shock, couldn't digest the information he got, it took him more than ten minutes to grasped the news, and handle to ask,

"That's so new to you Zhan... So who's the unlucky girl?", -Zoucheng.

"It's not a girl, it's a man... And— and it's Haikuan's cousin, Yibo.", Zhan uneasy said, but manage to look straight in Haikuan's eyes.

Their eyes literally went round and dropping their jaw wide, they didn't expect that coming from Zhan and to the thought that they both know that Yibo said that he won't date anyone, especially a guy, and now Zhan just said to them that he asked Yibo on a date and the latter agree, where really surprising and shocking to them.

"H-how c-come?", Haikuan asked.

"It's a long story.", said Zhan and told them everything happened to him and Yibo, including the long time feelings he got from the younger.

"Woah, I didn't expect that you're that whipped of my cousin.", Haikuan said in amazement.

"You're not mad?", Zhan asked, shocked that Haikuan didn't have any slight of hate in his face, yet smiling ear to ear to him.

"No I'm not, just take a good care of him.", Haikuan said.

"So, he was the person you're talking about, since then?", Zoucheng meddled.

"Yeah, one and only.", Zhan proudly say.

"And you are here because you don't know where to bring him right?", Zoucheng asked again.

Zhan nodded.

"As expected to a playboy.", Zoucheng said, internally facepalm and sigh. His cousin is hopelessly clueless about the dating matter.

"If you are taking Yibo to a date, I'll suggest you to—", Haikuan said (I can't include Haikuan's advice to Zhan, because I'll spoil the next chapter if I did 😅)

"Thank you, Haikuan and Zoucheng... I'll keep that in mind.", Zhan thank them.

Now that he know where to take Yibo, he will definitely make it unforgettable and,

'I will surely make you mine, Yibo.', Zhan thought.

______________________________________

I hope that you like this chapter ( ╹▽╹ )

It's been almost a week last time I update and doesn't know on when I'll update next after this ( )
I've been busy these days, our final defense is near and I have to get ready for it, then fix some parts of our papers
But if I find time I'll update