Chapter 12

⚠️WARNING⚠️
EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD
That may not suitable for minor audience. Please skip this part if you're uncomfortable reading mature content.
.
.
______________________________________

"You're mine, remember that," Yibo said sternly to Zhan.

And the older replied, "Yes, I'm only yours.", as he pull the younger out of the hall.

Once they were outside, Yibo came to a halt, causing Zhan's track to come to a stop as well. He looked at the younger questioning, but Yibo just dragged him to its hotel room.

When they finally entered the room, the younger pushed the elder to his bed and straddled on its lap. Yibo captures Zhan's lips with his without hesitation or even a second thought. He was so violent that he could taste the blood through their mouths, but he didn't stop, instead tilting his head to intensify the kiss. Soon after, the older responded at the same pace and intensity that caused Yibo's body to burn.

Zhan's hand slowly glides to his back to hold him securely as the younger extends out his hand to wrap around the older's neck. The warmth of Zhan's palm on his back is radiating something that makes his stomach churn for reasons he can't describe, while his heart begins to accelerate.

Yibo is unsure as to why he is upset with Zhan and what the elder did in not informing him about the bidding, as well as his participation as a bid guest. All he knows is that he doesn't like it since he believes that someone else will have the older and not him. He doesn't care whether his choice to bid on Zhan spreads across the business world; as long as he can have Zhan and prevent others from touching him, he will undoubtedly suffer the repercussions.

Zhan breaks the kiss after a few minutes, his lips moist and inflamed from their violent kiss and blood seeping out of his lips. Yibo glances at Zhan and the blood on its lips, leaning closer to the elder and licking it gently, drawing a faint groan to the latter's lips. Zhan's groan was like music to his ears, and he wanted to hear more. He continued to lick the side of the older's lips, as he could feel Zhan's tightening grasp on his waist.

"Yibo," Zhan breathes in his ear, sending thrills up his spine. His cheeks were flushed all the way to the tips of his ears. Yibo is evidently turned on so as Zhan, as their erection are pressing against each other, making the younger sensitive and weak.

Yibo lift his head to meet the unwavering gaze of the older on him. The dark orbs that stare at him with passion, as if he's about to swallow him alive. When Zhan's hand pressed to his butt and gave it a small squeeze, its other hand stroked over his collar bone, and the older's head dipped into the crook of his neck, he bit his lower lip to hide his gasp. Giving him feather kisses all over his neck, licking his collar and biting on it, making sure to live a make and lick them after.

"Ahh... Zhan," Yibo moaned as he clutched Zhan's hair.

Zhan held the younger's buttocks hard and lifted him onto the bed, hovering over him. As soon as he laid Yibo down, the younger wrapped his arm around his neck again and drew him closer for another heated kiss. Yibo parted his lips and invited the older man's tongue to taste him. They were kissing one other on the lips as if their lives depended on it. It's intoxicating, causing Yibo's thoughts to become blank, contributing to his inebriation.

The younger trails his palm across Zhan's chest, sensing the suit getting in the way. Yibo pulls away and glares at the older's suit, then tugs hard, scattering the buttons of its suit around.

Zhan look at Yibo with amusement, but he lets the youngster strip him naked. It's making him more aroused since the latter wanted him desperately, so as Yibo is removing his inner shirt, he lets his hand slip to its belt, undid the buckle, and gently slide down the younger's suit trouser till it's out of the way, then do the same to its boxer and brief. Yibo let out a shocked whimper as the cold sips hit his bare skin.