Chapter 6

No Proofread
.
.
.
______________________________________

"

Long time no see, Wang Yibo.", said Xiao Zhan towards Wang Yibo. Leaving the latter eyes went open wide and mouth almost dropping, a total bewildered.

'Xiao Zhan', Yibo thought, still can't get over on who he saw.

It's been a month he saw the older man and not in his wide dreams that he'll met the man here. He was in a complete state of internal panic when he remembers the previous event he did to the latter. What will he do? He didn't mean to do it in the first place, it's just that it is the only way for him to escape there, and he really felt sorry for what he did, he knows that it hurt.

'Shoot! I'm fucked up.'

Zhan give Yibo a flaming look, before the corner of his mouth quirked up. An evil grin that gives shivers to the younger's whole body. Terror overtook his face, as he pressed his lips together.

When Zhan shift his sight to Mr. Jin, Yibo draw a long deep breath, he didn't notice that his been holding his breath since he saw Zhan.

"Mr. Jin." Zhan greeted and they shake their hands together.

"Mr. Xiao you haven't mention that you know Mr. Wang.", Mr. Jin said knowingly.

Yibo swiftly turn his head to Mr. Jin and said, "NO!!", but Zhan said the other thing, "Yes, we know each other."

Yibo instantly glare at Zhan and the older just smirk on him, obviously mocking him.

'Argh!! This guy is getting on my nerves.', Yibo thought, as his hand turn into fist.

Mr. Jin chuckles and invite them to sit to avert the tension between the two and start their meeting.

"First of all, I'm sorry Mr. Wang for not informing you beforehand about Mr. Xiao joining hands with to this projects.", Mr. Jin apologetically said.

Even if didn't like the idea, joining hands with their enemy in business, but when he remembers what Zhan said to him that their family is the only one having an urge to each other and not them, he thought of that maybe it is the time for both family to end their war. And this collaboration of both companies will be the way of fixing their problem and establish new friendship to the two families.

"It's alright, Mr. Jin.", Yibo answered.

With that, they officially starts. The project was about building a resort on Tianya Haijiao beach in Sanya. The beach is popular with couples and just by the name of the beach it means 'I will follow you in Tian Ya Hai Jiao', which means the couple will always be together and will never be separated. The project's target are for couples or newlyweds, and building a resort there is a perfect place for the project. The projects aim to accommodate and satisfy the targets by fulfilling their needs and give an unforgettable experience for the couple or newlyweds by visiting the beach and choose the resort for their honeymoon. As the both companies is specialized at hotels and resorts, Mr. Jin choose this two because of these. He surely knew that this project will be a success.

While Mr. Jin is explaining, Yibo cannot concentrate because he found Zhan's repeatedly gaze to him. the gaze were burning through his skin that giving him chills. Yibo gave a death glare at Zhan but the latter just shrug and silently giggles, to not draw Mr. Jin to them. After Mr. Jin explain terms and conditions, Yibo excuses himself. He just can't take Zhan's gazes to him anymore, it's already irritating him and he wanted to take those eyes out of Zhan's sockets.

Yibo goes in the restroom of the restaurant to calm himself. After he finished and goes out of the restroom, someone suddenly pulled his wrist, when he lift his head, it was Zhan. Before he could utter a word, Zhan already dragging him outside of Mr. Jin's restaurant.

"Hey, wait! Where are you dragging me?", Yibo said while struggling on Zhan's hold, but the older man ignore him and keep on walking in the parking lot. When they reach Zhan's car, he let the younger enter the passenger's seat and jog around to the driver's seat.

"What is the meaning of this Xiao Zhan!?", Yibo asked, after Zhan entered the car, not knowing why the older man drag him there.

"Let's talk about the thing you did a month ago.", Zhan said and sternly stare at the latter.

Yibo became completely frozen on his seat. He starts to sweat and his eyes shifting, avoiding eye contact with the older man.

"Ahh! A-about that... S-sorry, I didn't mean it.", He apologized

"I'm not accepting sorry.", Zhan plainly said, that make Yibo look at him.

"Then what?", Yibo asked, confused on what Zhan wanted.

"Let's date.", Zhan seriously said to the younger.

Yibo got startled and then blushed furiously, he didn't expect the latter will say that. His heart began to race.

"W-what? Are you nuts?", he intently said, yet embarrassed.

"Definitely not.", Zhan plainly said.

"We are both men, and I don't like gay... We can't do that.", still Yibo denied.

"Then, you also don't like your cousin, Haikuan? He's gay.", Stated Zhan, making the younger surprised.

"How did you know that?", asked Yibo, he was bewildered that the older man knew about the sexually orientation of his cousin. Its been a secret of him and Haikuan, so how did Zhan knows it?

"Let's say that we are close.", Zhan said.

Yibo thought about it, maybe the two are in a relationship. Somewhat, he felt a pang in his heart, if it's true. He can't explain why he's feeling it, yet he managed to asked,

"D-don't tell me y-you two-", Yibo wanted to asked but immediately cut off but Zhan.

"Hey stop it, I know what you were thinking and we're not, his not my type, beside he's dating my cousin.", Zhan deny.

After hearing Zhan's statement, Yibo somehow felt relieved.

"So, since our cousins are dating, why not the two of us, too... What you say?", Zhan asked happily and brightly, showing his bunny teeth.

Yibo is mesmerized by the way Zhan's smile to him. Making his heart thumps. How could a man this be so handsome? Should he accept it? He is straight, he definitely not date a guy. But, he thought that it's just once, and Zhan only accept his apology with that, so, without thinking twice he said,

"Okay, fine, let's date."

______________________________________

A/N: I know this chapter is lame 😂
I'll just write better next chapter 😅
Please vote and comment if you like this chapter, and keep safe and healthy everyone ❤️❤️