Chapter 4

No Proofread
.
.
.
______________________________________

Xiao Zhan parked his car in front of his house. He glanced at Yibo's direction and observe his expression. He can't help to be amused to the latter as he visibly flushed red, sitting straight on his sit, while rubbing his both hands together. Zhan's mouth curved into a smile, as Yibo is obviously nervous on what will happen to them next.

Zhan unbuckle his seatbelt and move closer to the younger, trapping him between his arms. Yibo flinched, when Zhan is invading his personal space, and hurriedly looked up at the older man. When their eyes met, he could feel his heart thumps by Zhan's intense gazed giving to him.

"Are you scared?", Zhan asked in his raspy voice.

Yibo shivered by just hearing Zhan's voice. His body start on heating up. He is already feeling aroused, but his competitive self won't just admit that he was scared of the latter and on what they will do next, instead he looked at the older man confidently and said,

"Why would I? I'm not scared of you.", Yibo stated and run his hands on the back of Zhan's head, pulling the latter closer to him.

Zhan grinned, "Oh? So confident. I like that.", Zhan said and close the gap between them, as he capture the younger's lips.

The kiss was hot, hungrily and so sudden that Yibo got startled at first, but composed himself and return back the intensity of the kiss. One of Zhan's hand slipped on his side and unbuckled his seatbelt. As Zhan break the kiss and Yibo chase of his lips but he stop the latter and goes back on his sit. Yibo let out a frustrated groan and didn't think twice as he straddle on Zhan and settle himself there. He was confused on himself, on why he did that, but he's sure that the liquor he drank earlier is taking effect on him. He couldn't think straight now and all he wanted is on how Zhan caresses him, he won't deny that he like it.

Yibo have done this so many times, but this feeling he's experiencing right now is way too different, too different because this will be the first time he will do this with a man. In his previous relationship, if you call it relationship since they were just pleasuring each other's body, he was the one who is making the move, he was the dominant, but when he's in Zhan's arms he felt inferior, he's becoming submissive on Zhan's touches on him.

Zhan is amused on Yibo's action, but proud on himself that he can give that effect on the younger, that Yibo is becoming so desperate of his touch and kisses.

Yibo wrapped his arms around Zhan and pull the latter towards him, and once again their lips met. The kiss were soft, gentle and not desperate than the previous kisses they have already shared. Yibo let his eyes close, as he savor the newly bloomed feeling that Zhan were giving him, that there is something churning inside his stomach. Not long enough, Zhan's hands starts trailing all over his body, touching him sensually.

"Hmmph", Yibo hummed between their kisses.

Once Zhan leave his lips, Yibo automatically throw his head backwards, giving Zhan more access. Zhan then nibbles, sucks, and bite on his neck, hard enough to leave red purplish marks. It felt so good that Yibo can't help himself of letting out a long moan.

"Arghhhhh!!!", Yibo moan and clench on Zhan's hair.

Yet again, Zhan abandoned his neck and capture his moist swollen lips. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss and slid his tongue inside Yibo's mouth, and the younger willingly let him in. He could taste the liquor that still lingers to its mouth, yet merge with Yibo's sweet tastes. And with a hard long kiss, Zhan broke the kiss and look at Yibo and smiled.

"Let's go inside. We can't do it here in the cramped space.", Zhan huskily said and caresses Yibo's cheek, and the latter heartily nodded his head.

"Okay.", Yibo simple said.

Zhan open the door of his car and carried the younger in his arms, Yibo immediately clung his arms around Zhan and place his head on the latter's chest. Yibo inhaled Zhan's manly scent and somehow it's making him felt safe and relax. Zhan go to his house and warily open the door, not wanting to drop the younger. They went inside and climb to the long staircase. Zhan stopped at the dark oak door and enter it, still Yibo in his arms. Zhan notice that since he carried Yibo, the latter is motionless and when he check him, he found the the younger was peacefully sleeping in his arms. Unconsciously, a smile formed on his lips, as he place the younger gently on his bed.

"What now?", Zhan asked to himself and run his hands on his hair.

He look at his pants that have a visible bulge and let out a sigh.

"I think I should take care of it alone.", he said, as he goes to his bathroom and take care of his aching bulge.

______________________________________

Morning comes, as Yibo is peacefully sleeping on a warm bed. He's already awake but still his eyes were close, he's reluctant on waking up and leave the bed, he didn't know that his bed can this be so warm and cozy. Then, he felt something stir beside him and an arm wrapped on his waist, and pull him closer to its hard chest.

'Hard chest? Is the woman I hooked up yesterday was flat chested?', he thought.

The hold on his waist tighten, he feel a warm breath fanning his neck and the person beside him started licking his neck.

"Hmm", he let out a soft moan, still eyes close and lazy to move .

"Good morning." said the woman beside him said.

His brows furrowed when he notice the the voice was somewhat not sounding like a woman. Then he finally open his eyes and turn his head, and found Zhan's face so close to his. Yibo's eyes went wide as he forcefully kicked Zhan out the bed and scream.

"What the heck did you do to me, asshole!!"

______________________________________

A/N: English is not my language and I don't have a wide English vocabulary, that may cause of repeated of words, wrong grammar and wrong use of words.So, feel free to correct me 😊

Please vote and comment if you like this chapter. 😃

See you again on the next chapter... Keep safe everyone (☞゚ヮ゚)☞