Chapter 5

No Proofread
.
.
.
______________________________________

"What the heck did you do to me, asshole!!", Yibo exclaimed after kicking Zhan hard.

Zhan groan and massage his back that first landed on the floor. Then glare at Yibo.

"What was that for?" Zhan irritatedly asked. He didn't expect that the younger will be this violent.

"You- you h-how dare you do this t-to me.", Yibo said while pointing at Zhan and wrapped himself with the duvet.

"Hey, I didn't do anything to you,okay.", Zhan defended,then shift his head and whisper, "First of all you are the one who throw yourself to me last night."

"What are you mumbling?", Yibo angrily asked when he notice that Zhan was murmuring.

"Huh? Nothing.", Zhan said while chuckling. He find the younger so cute when he was angry. Yibo's cheeks were visibly red in embarrassment and Zhan wanted to pinch those, so he stand up and go near the bed.

"But—", he paused, intently looking at the younger, "Do you really wanted to know what happened last night?", Zhan seductively said, as he lick his lips and started to crawl over the bed, going towards Yibo.

Yibo tensed up, then he feel his heart began to beat fast. As he look at Zhan like the latter was a lion that will devour his prey in whole any moment, he shudder. He want to move backwards but he can't, he can't move a single finger, he couldn't even blink. He surely intimidated by Zhan and his ego can't accept it.

Yibo clenched on the duvet wrapping on him, gazing on the predator moving closer to him. His throat starting to dry and gulps on every inch Zhan get closer to him. As he look at Zhan's eyes, he was mesmerized by those like he's been hypnotized and welcome everything Zhan will do to him. He was completely powerless when it comes to the older man. It was not like him, this being so helpless, he was the one who's being feared and being avoided by the people around him, yet just because of his enemy, Xiao Zhan, he's being like this.

When Zhan finally infront of Yibo, he intently look at the latter and said,

"Let me demonstrate what happened last night.", As he slide his right hand on the duvet and pulled it down.

Yibo began to panicked and gripped tightly of the duvet, not letting Zhan to remove it.

"W-What are y-you doing?", Yibo asked, frightened.

Zhan evilly smirked on him.

"You wanted to know what I did— Aiya! No, no... Let me rephrase it.", Zhan pause and clear his throat, then continue, "You wanted to know what 'You' did to me last night, right? So, being a good citizen of this country, I'm just lending a hand for you to remember."

Zhan forcefully remove the duvet from Yibo and hover over the latter.  Yibo got surprised and tried to free from Zhan, but the older man hold his shoulder and push him deeper on the bed, preventing him to escape.

"Woah! Not so fast.", Zhan said as he wet his lips.

Yibo shivered, yet he look straight to the latter's eyes and said,

"Let me go.", he sternly said, suppressing fear creeping on him.

"I won't", said Zhan and move his head closer to the younger.

Yibo got angry and struggle on Zhan's hold, he tried to push the latter, yet the older man was much stronger to him and he couldn't break free. If this goes on, he don't know what he will do next and let Zhan do anything to him. He's scared of himself now and on what he's thinking that he's willing to submit on Zhan. Just what kind of sorcery the older man did to him, to made him feel like this.

Zhan's head went closer to his and link their lips. Unconsciously, Yibo close his eyes. And just like a huge wave in ocean, the memories of the previous night strike on him. The moment when he saw Zhan with the other woman, on how he got enraged seeing them, and on how he separate the two and on how he replace the woman on Zhan's lap. When they were on the car and on how persistent he was to have Zhan touch him and kiss him.

After remembering those shameless actions he did, Yibo rapidly open his eyes, and with all his might, he hit Zhan's precious jewel using his knee. Immediately, the older man release him and hastily hold his family treasure, and roll on the side of the bed.

"Urghh!! Y-you l-little, s-shit. ", Zhan wince in pain.

Yibo took the opportunity and get out the room. He run around the house, searching for the exit and five minutes later, he finally find it, and  grab a taxi to get away from that house of Zhan.

~~~~

~One month later~

Yibo was busy working on his office, checking and signing so many papers, when he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in.", he said.

He heard the door open and close.

"Mr. Wang, you're meeting with Mr. Jin will be held in 45 minutes. The car is ready to send you in the meeting place.", his secretary said.

"Alright... Wait for me there in five minutes.", he said without lifting his head.

"Okay, Mr. Wang.", said his secretary and leave the room.

Yibo finish signing the papers and arrange it in his desk and go down on his building. In the parking area his driver and his secretary are already waiting for him. When he enter the car, they off to go in the place where Mr. Jin held their meeting.

Half an hour passed and the arrived at a five star restaurant owned by Mr. Jin without the traffic. Yibo got greeted by Mr. Jin, after entering the place, and he greeted back. Mr. Jin invited him to sit and he gladly accept.

"So, shall we start?", he directly asked.

But the older man gesture him to stop and said, "I invited a friend, to do this project together. He will be he— Oh! Here he is.", Mr. Jin said and look at his back.

Yibo turn his head around to look who is the person Mr. Jin was talking about, but he instantly regret doing so.

"Long time no see, Wang Yibo."

'Xiao Zhan'

______________________________________

A/N: I really don't know what I'm writing here 👁️👄👁️

Please vote or comment if you like this chapter ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Keep healthy and safe everyone ❤️