Chapter 10

"Z-Zhan," Yibo murmurs, his voice trembling.

Zhan, on the other hand, rushes up to him and pulls him into a warm embrace. Yibo is taken aback for a moment, but eventually returns to the hug. And the older man, in hushed tones, said,

"I miss you, Yibo," Zhan muttered, tightening his embrace around the younger.

Yibo is taken aback by how the older man has appeared, but recalling that the latter has ignored him for over a month, he swiftly retracts himself to Zhan and punches him in the stomach.

Zhan took a step back and clutched his stomach where Yibo had hit him, looking at the younger with betrayed eyes, but the latter averted his stare and crossed its arms.

"W-what was that for?" Zhan wondered, coughing somewhat after the younger's strong punch.

"Ask yourself," Yibo snarled, turning his back on Zhan, but the older man grabbed his arm and made the latter to face him.

"Is my baby Bobo upset with his Gege?" Zhan inquires, caressing the younger's face.

Yibo didn't bulge and scowl at him, instead saying, "Don't call me that!.. And.. And I'm not your baby~," the last remark was barely audible but Zhan heard it well, he couldn't help but giggle and look at Yibo's flushed face.

'So adorable,' Zhan thought.

"Aw my baby Bo is really mad," Zhan adoringly remarked, pinching Yibo's cheeks, "Don't worry Gege will make it up," he continued, then effortlessly lift Yibo up and closing the door with his foot.

Yibo yelped and immediately wrapped his arms around the older man's neck, afraid that he might fall. Zhan is pleased with the younger's reaction and takes the latter to its bed. He place Yibo to its bed with a plop , and the younger's face is plainly puzzled.

Zhan began to unbutton his coat and threw it after removing it, his gaze fixed on the younger. Yibo gulp hard and his eyes widened as he saw the older guy untie his tie and unbutton his shirt.

Zhan climbed onto the bed and hovered on top of Yibo after unbuttoning the first three buttons on his shirt. He casts a glance at the younger, who appears enticing with its shaky breathing and fragile looks in his arms. If he merely goes with his instincts, he might seize the moment and devour the younger, but he won't make a hasty move, and he won't do it without the latter's consent. Instead, he gently caresses its face and places a gentle kiss on Yibo's forehead.

"Let Gege sleep here tonight, hmm?" Zhan whispered, tucking himself and the younger into the blanket as he locked the younger in his embrace.

"Why don't you sleep in your room?" Yibo said with somewhat harsh tone, concealing his hammering heart and blazing red cheeks.

"I feel so lonely in my room, that's why I came here after hearing from Mr. Jin that you're already in your hotel room," Zhan responded, sliding his hand on Yibo's arm, eliciting a gasp from the latter, until it reached for the younger's hand and drew it forward, kissing the back of its hand.

"I miss you so much... Don't you miss me too?" Zhan said, with his puppy eyes fixed on Yibo.

'I missed you as well. That it drives me insane when you're not here,' he wanted to say, but didn't.

"No! And if you're going to spend the night here, take a bath, you stink," Yibo replied, turning to face the opposite side of the bed. It's evident that it's all a ruse, he's been affected by everything Zhan has done, and he has no idea what's happening to him. He can't stop his heart from pounding every time the older man makes a sweet gesture towards him, and his stomach churns upside down.

Zhan didn't hesitate to do what he was told, and after a few minutes, he stepped out of the bath. He walks directly there and lies next Yibo, who is sound sleeping with its back to him. To get a closer look at the younger, he carefully moves the bundle of locks that is covering the latter's beautiful face.

Then he murmured, "I love you, Yibo."

After admiring the sleeping Yibo, he wrapped him properly on the blanket and held him from behind as he went off to sleep, unaware that the younger had heard what he said.

~~~~

Yibo was awakened by the sweet fragrance of pancakes, which made his tummy grumble. He threw a glance to his side, but no one was there, so he assumed that the older man may be making their breakfast.

Since he and Zhan get along, he discovered that the latter is an excellent cook. Sometimes the older man would cook for him and send it to his office, or when they go on a picnic, Zhan will simply bring his cook food, and his cooking is truly his taste except for the spicy meals that Zhan serves him. The older man gave him pastries instead of spicy food that he truly appreciated after learning that he doesn't have a spice tolerance.

Yibo got out of bed and went to the hotel room's compact kitchen, and he wasn't mistaken. Zhan was there, with his back to him, wearing an apron and preparing the pancakes. He finds the older man's back sexy, with its magnificent broad shoulders, slim waist, and firm buttocks, which he wants to smack but resists the urge to do so.

After a time, Zhan spotted him and smiled at him.

"Good morning, Yibo," Zhan says. Eliciting a bright atmosphere, that gives of a warm surrounding.

"Good morning," Yibo simply murmured, still remain in his spot.

Zhan chuckles, then motions for him to come closer, which he does.

"How was your sleep?" Zhan said as he flipped the pancake over the pan.

"Good," Yibo said, unsure what to say and taking a seat on the dining. Anticipating for the meal that the older man prepares.

"Here," Zhan say after setting the pancake and a glass of milk in front of the younger.

"Thank you, Zhan," Yibo responded with a bright smile, he knows that it will be good.

"Anything for you," Zhan replied, winking at the youngster and earning a blushing face of Yibo.

When they start digging into their breakfast, when Zhan suddenly speaks up.

"You know what, Yibo," Zhan says after setting his coffee cup down and turning to face the younger.

"Hmm?" Yibo glance as he munched on his food.

"It seems like we're a married couple," Zhan said unexpectedly that caught the younger in shock.

Hearing it, Yibo choked on his food, causing him to cough incessantly as he remembered the confession he received the night before. The older man loves him, but he is unsure whether he feels the same way. But he's certain in one thing that he likes the older man.

"Hey, be careful!" Zhan says as he rushes to grab him a glass of water and rush towards him to soothes his back.

"Thank you," Yibo said and continue to eat his breakfast to conceal his heated crimson face.

"By the way, are you free this morning?" said Yibo, changing the subject. Since the grand opening is still in the evening and they still have plenty of time and he hasn't explored the place yet, so why not spend some time together before it begins?

"Yes, I'm totally free," Zhan responded after sipping on his coffee and glanced at the latter.

"Then let's go explore the place," Yibo suggested, and Zhan agreed immediately. Then, they go to explore the resort after finishing their meal.

______________________________________

Is it me or does any of you notice that my writing is lacking something? 🤔 Like expressing the emotions. When I read my other books before I got on hiatus, I can portrays the emotions that I want, but now. 😨😨

Well then, have a nice day and keep safe and healthy everyone!