Chapter 11

"Your invitation, sir?" one of the security personnel inquired of the young businessman.

He looks at the security personnel and pulls his invitation out from his suit, handing it to him. They bowed to him and opened the double door hall where the grand opening was held after confirming his name on the list.

He walks into the hall, and his presence will not go unnoticed. The majority of the ladies can't hide their squeals as the young man arrives, gaping at its visuals. Who wouldn't be smitten by the man? He has a very attractive face, with cat-like eyes, a pointy nose, and bow red lips. Everything about the young man is perfect, especially with his full black suit, which made him appear more ethereal.

Many guests come to greet and congratulate him, and of course the ladies make their way to him to get his attention, but Yibo being Yibo, he politely rejects them all. Yes, they are all beautiful, and Yibo wouldn't deny it if he were his old self, but he isn't anymore. Since that night, when Zhan said he was interested in him and gave him a different sensation he'd never felt before, to its gestures every time they were together, that makes his heart flutter, and he might say he's already attracted to the older man. He's not sure when it started, but whenever Zhan isn't with him and won't give him its attention, he becomes gloomy all day. He's not a needy person, but when it comes to Zhan, he's persistent in getting its attention.

After escaping the crowd of people that prevented him from going through inside the hall, he immediately wandered his eyes to search for the certain person that he have been dying to see. And there Yibo found him, and despite only seeing its back, he knows it's Zhan, sitting in the table a meter away from the mini stage, wearing the white suit that made the older man more handsome. Yet, his brow twitches up when he notices that Zhan is not alone, but talking to a woman that he haven't met before, but what made him more annoyed is that woman is sticking like a leech to the older man and appears to be having a good time together, as it's all smiley to the woman.

On how much he wanted to rip those smiles to the woman and that flirty man who said he liked him but became a flirt to the other person on his back, he just wanted to curse on them, but he controls his rage and walks straight to their table and sits opposite them, he knows it's disrespectful to just sit there without even being invited, but he doesn't care and stares at them with his arm crossed.

Zhan and the woman both stop talking and stare at him, but Zhan immediately smiled brightly at Yibo after recognizing him.

"Yibo, you're here!" Zhan exclaimed, motioning for the younger to sit beside him, which Yibo did, then casting a glance at the woman.

"Oh by the way, Yibo, she's Dilraba my friend," Zhan introduces the woman, "And Reba, meet Yibo my— soon to be boyfriend," Zhan said, winking at Yibo, who is now perplexed by what the older man said and giving Zhan a light punch on its arm, which only made the older chuckle.

The more he tried to deny it, the more he liked the idea of Zhan referring to him as his boyfriend. He's not sure if his attraction to the older man is romantic or purely sexual, but he does like Zhan.

"I'm Wang Yibo, Zhan's business partner... Nice to meet you," Yibo corrected, extending his hand to Dilraba, who gladly accepted it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Mr. Wang... And congratulations," the woman said, and both she and Yibo threw daggers using their eyes at each other.

But before the two could make a scene, the event began, with Mr. Jin thanking all the guests and giving a long speech in front of them, thanking the Xiao Corporation and Wang Group for making the project possible and successful. Then, Yibo and Zhan made a speech to thank and congratulate everyone involved in the project.