The british boy wants me(Louis Tomlinson)

HEY GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST ONE DIRECTION STORY.........ENJOY

Chapter 1

Poke.....poke....poke.....I swear to god they poke me one more time they will never have fingers again I thought..poke I woke up and looked in the eyes of my twin brother yup that's right you heard me twin brother.

"Ian do you not remember the last time you poked me" I asked him and laughed when he did his famous thinking face.

"Ummm no what happen"he asked me and I looked at him.

" I said if you ever poke me again I will chopped off your fingers" I looked at him. He slowly stood up and put his hands up in a defensive matter.

"Emily lets think about this for a few minutes, your suppose to be nice to me remember what mom said"he said and I got up and off my bed.

"Mom isn't here right now is she"he said and I walked towards him slowly.

"Dad is here Emily and he is down stairs he is the one who told me to wake you up" he said.

I looked at him "fine this one time because of dad now leave and go get dressed for school it's in a hour" I yelled.

I watch him leave my room in a hurry, I smiled to myself and went over to my closet and picked out some ripped jeans and a white tank top and black lace shirt and got ready. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and got ready for school I did my make up light today. I curled my hair an looked in the mirror and smile. I went down stairs and ate breakfast and waited for Ian to come downstairs so we could leave.

"Emily do you know where my shoes are" Ian asked me and I just rolled my eyes.

"Ian they are down hear at the landing"I told him. I heard him come down stairs and grab his shoes and keys and said keys go. I grab my stuff and walk out to his car got in and pulled out my phone to see that we had ten minuets to school.

"Ian we have ten minutes to get to school lets go". He put the car and drove off and we were off to school. We got to school within five minutes. I got out of the car and saw my best friend Sam I ran over to her and hugged her. You see me and Sam are like twins but the only thing different is that I have a twin brother and she has an older brother. I kept hugging her and I felt my eyes being cover by lager male hands I smile and thought in my head its Erik. I smiled on the inside because I have had a major crush on him. His sister knows I do and doesn't mind that her best friend is crushing on her older brother. I let go of Sam.

"I would like to see please" I said and waited for whoever was covering my eyes to uncover them.I heard a laugh.

"Well looks like you haven't changed one bit with your attitude but your looking beautiful" I heard the voice of the guy who I have had a crush on forever and also my best friends brother. I smile and moved his hands away and turned around to see Erik. I smiled.

"Aww thanks Erik you haven't changed at all." Before he could say anything the bell rang.

"Aah saved by the bell Emily " he smile and hugged me and let go to go walk with his friends. I walked with Sam to our first hour class and was not excited about it because my father teaches here. He also happens to be my English teacher. I walked in and sat in the back with Sam, I wanted to stay away from my dad. I saw him smile at me so I smiled back just to make him happy. I heard his phone go off for my mothers ring tone I looked up to see him with a smile and he hung up after a few minutes.

"Emily could I talk to you out in the hallway for a minute" I heard my dad say.

"Sure thing Mr. Potter" I said and got up and walked out to the hallway.