Chapter:12 Luck of the Irish

READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
I'm soooooooooooo sorry I haven't been updating this story.... with being a senior in high school and also working I have no time but hopefully you guys can forgive me!!!☺☺ I decided to pick this story up again hopefully I will have an update for you all every week or 3 days. I'm going. To try to update as much as possible...... well enjoy everyone!!!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 12

Niall's POV

It has been a week since Emily has left us and Louis has changed he not his normal happy self. All of us are all upset because Emily has left. It hasn't been the same here without her. I walk to Zayns room and I tell him to pack and I call Paul and get tickets to California for today and we drive to the airport I look at Zayn and say let's go and we run through reporters and screaming fans. Emily your lucky we love you and miss you.

Emily's POV

It has been a week and I miss my boys but I had to leave it was horrible staying in the same house with Louis and whatever that girls name was. I'm currently at my house and I'm just laying on my couch when I hear someone ringing my door bell repeated I open my door to see two people I never thought I would see for a while. It is Niall and Zayn I hug them and I look at them.

"What are you two doing here" I looked at Niall.

"Well we miss you so we are taking you back but don't worry Louis doesn't know and he won't know so come on go pack and let's go." They said at the same time. I looked at them like they were crazy. 

"Guys I can't go back to London!" I looked at them and smiled at them sadly. They looked at me like I was crazy. 

"Emily I know Louis hurt you but please come back to London." Niall said and grabbed my hands in his and smiled at me. 

"I don't know if I can, ever since with that girl I just feel like I don't belong there." I said and looked at Zayn and Niall. They looked at me and grabbed my hands and started to pull me up to my room. Niall opened my closet and grabbed my suit case and he through it on the bed. Zayn grabbed everything and put it back into the suit cases. 

* Few hours later*

We are at the airport running threw the crowd of reporters and fans and random people and I'm holding Nialls hand and he is screaming.

  "LUCK OF THE IRISH" I laugh at this. We get on the plane and we are on our way back to London.

IN LONDON

I never thought I would be going back to London. I'm glad I am I get to be with the boys again.  I will not let Louis bring me down I really did miss London. I didn't miss Louis, he broke my heart but I put that behind me. I was just going to ignore him, hopefully. I'm sitting in my seat and I have Niall next to me telling me he is hungry every single 5 minutes. Zayn looking at himself every single 10 minutes. I look out the window and smile when I see Big Ben.

"Niall look!! We are in London!" I say a little to loudly.  Niall and Zayn look at me and just laugh. I hear them say that we will be landing here in a few minutes. I start to get nervous but I didn't know I was shaking my leg. Until Niall put his hand on my knee and looked me in the eyes.

" Emily just breath you will fine". I started to take deep breaths and close my eyes.  I felt the plane touch the ground. I open my eyes and looked at the boys.

"Lets do this" I say. The boys laughed and we grabbed our carry on. As we were walking out of the plane terminal. I looked around and saw Paul.  I started to run and jumped on to Paul.

"I missed you Paul" I smiled and looked for Niall and Zayn. I saw them getting the luggage. They started to walk towards us when instantly the paparazzi shows up. I rolled my eyes at them and walked towards the boys. I shoved through the paparazzi and grab the boys. The paparazzi looked at me and recognized me immediately. I heard my name about a million times. I just blocked everything and started to walk towards the exit. We got to the limo and got in.

" What's gotten into you" I looked at Niall and rolled my eyes.

"They are so annoying" the boys laughed at me when I said that.

"We missed you Emily" they all looked at me. I smiled and hugged them. I sit down as the limo started to move. I looked out the window and started to plan how to avoid Louis.