Chapter 10: The New Couple!!!!

Hi guys sorry it been forever but I had school now so it hard to type with all the work I have and I also have work to so me writing is a lot slower....... Well here the story

Emily POV

I just stared at them they think it will good for the band if me and Louis dated.

"Ummm so your telling me that me and Louis should date when I have a boyfriend back in the United States" I said looking at them. I heard someone clear there throat and I'd turn and looked at my mom.

"Mom please tell me that you didn't agree to this what about Erik" I yelled and grabbed her hands and looked at her.

"Well umm Emily we called Erik and he said it is ok but he wants to stay friends with you" she said and looked at me waiting.

"Well I guess you have your answer I guess me and Louis are dating now" I said and looked at Louis. I heard my phone ring and saw it was my friend Sam back home.

 "Hello" I said an looked at Louis.

"Emily why did you and my brother break up" she yelled into the phone.

"Sam I will tell you later ok I can't really tell you right now I'm sorry" I said and hung up the phone.

"If you guys need me I will be in my room" I said and walked up stairs and went into my room. I turned in my music and the song that started to play was the song that came on in the car the day my brother died. I heard my phone go off and see a text message from Ian

"Hey twin we are on our way to the airport see you tomorrow I will be there when you wake up" it said. I got out if bed and put some warm clothes in and went down stairs and got my moms keys and ran outside and drove to the airport. I sat down where people would come out of the plane.

Louis POV

Emily just left without telling anyone where she is going. We figured she went on a drive to clear her head but after an hour and she isn't here yet we started worry.

"Can we go find her Louis please you look like your dead mate" I looked at Niall and shook my head again probably for the million time. I mean I know they want to find her we are all worried about her I mean she's only been in London for a month.

"Louis please I want to go find her please" I looked at Niall. Her and Niall have been getting close friends lately and I don't know if I like it that much. I heard one of our phones go off and I see Niall pull out his phone.

"It's Emily she sent me a text message she's at the airport picking her brother and dad up and she will be home soon" he said and looked at me.

"Thank god she is ok and not dead or hurt" Zayn said and we turn on a movie and watched it.

Emily's POV

"IANNN" I screamed and ran over to him and hugged him and I looked behind him to see my dad "DAD" I screamed and let go of Ian and ran to my dad.

"I miss you guys so much, how was your flight, was it nice" I said really fast but I was gonna ask more if my dads hand wasn't over my mouth.

"Sweetie we missed you to and yes the flight was nice, there were no problems" he said and we went over to grab their bags and then we went outside to moms car and got in.

"Are you guys hungry" I asked them.

"Yeah but me and Ian have no clue what's here so how about you take us somewhere" my dad said and I smiled and got my phone out and texted the boys telling them to meet us at Nandos.