Chapter6: London and baby lux

Chapter 6 guys hope you enjoy this and who knew Emily would be jealous when she has Erik. Oh well enjoy the storyyy..... So yay I was watching interviews with one direction and I found out they read the tumblr fan fiction now it kinda has me wondering do they read these

Chapter 6:

Emily's POV..

I felt my self starting to shake, oh god what if the plane is going to crash. I was suddenly awake and looking around like someone has just stole my bag. I looked over at Niall and saw him laughing at me.

"Are you laughing at me" I asked Niall and I looked at him.

"Yea your hilarious" he said and I glared at him.

"Fine then I will make everyone my famous cookies and you won't get any if you keep laughing at me" I threaten him. Once I said this he stopped laughing and looked at me, before he could say anything I heard the flight attendants voice telling just to it put seat belts on. I sat back and put my belt down and looked outside to see London.

"Wow it's beautiful here" I said and I looked at Niall.

"Not really Ireland is more beautiful"  he said and I smiled at him and felt the plane touch the ground. I got up and got my sunglasses and hood on and grabbed my bag and followed the boys out of the air plane. When we got into the building we got our luggage and we went to where a lot of people were standing. I was holding on to Niall's hand so I didn't get lost but when we got to the people I saw a baby holding a sign with all the boys middle names on it. Niall let go of my hand and ran over to the baby with the other boys.

"Lux" I heard the boys scream and I looked at Harry as he picked her up and spun her around, I smiled at them and watched Louis. When baby Lux got to Louis she smiled and giggled, I smiled at them and I kept looking at Louis. He looked over at me and smiled and motioned me to go over there, I walked over to them and smiled when baby Lux put her arms out for me. I took her from Louis and smiled when she cuddled into my arms I held her and watched as she fell asleep. I smiled and watched her sleep I looked at Louis and he took a picture of me and Lux. I laughed and watched as a couple walked over to us I looked at Louis.

"Those are Lux parents her mom is our makeup artist" Louis told me and I smiled at her.

"Hi I'm Lou you must be the new stylist daughter I guess Louis has told you who I am" she said and I smiled. 

"Yes Louis has told me and I'm glad my mom got the job and your daughter is adorable" I said and smiled at her.

 "Thank you and I can take her from you cause it looks like Louis is trying to get your stuff" she told me. I looked back at Louis and handed Lux to her mom and went over to Louis.

"Louis why are you trying to do this by yourself" I asked him and he looked at me.

"Well you were busy with baby Lux" he said. I smiled at him and grabbed my stuff from him. I heard my phone go off and see it was Sam.

"Hello" I said and I looked at Louis and mouthed Sam.

"Oh thank god you answered, how are you and everyone was your flight okay, is Harry okay" she asked me and I rolled my eyes at that.

"Yes it was good and the boys and Harry are good, it's beautiful here" I said.

"Good well I just thought I should call and make sure your okay and I will text you later okay" she said.

"Okay bye Sam tell everyone I said hey" I told her. I hung up and looked at Louis.

"Can we go now I wanna sleep I'm tired and what time is it here" I asked him and I looked around trying to find a clock.