Chapter 13. Your not the old you.

☺☺☺ SO I DECIDED WHAT THIS CHAPTER WILL BE!!! IT'S GOING TO HAVE NEW PEOPLE COME IN AND ALSO SOMEONE IN THE STORY MIGHT BE GETTING A VERY BIG MAKE OVER!!!!! I'm sorry its been awhile i just been busy with things.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Before we went back to the flat I had the limo driver drop everyone off. I decided it was time for a change. I walked into the hairstylist shop. I was waiting at the front desk when I saw a girl a little older than me walk up to me.

"How can I help you today" she looked at me waiting for my answer.

"I would like to get a new hairstyle." She smiled when I said this.

"Well what color and what style would you like." I thought about it and looked at her.

"I want platinum blonde hair and I would like to get extensions" I said looking at her.

"Okay your total is going to be 180£" I payed her and followed her to the back. I sat in the chair and looked at my phone. I texted Niall and told him not to mention I was back in town. He said ok and I locked my phone and looked in the mirror. I saw her come back with all of the supplies she needed.

"By the way my name Zora" I smiled at her.

"My name is Emily" she looks at me.

"I know who you are. You dated Louis Tomlinson". I looked her and prepared for a major fan girl. I waited for it but it never came. I think she noticed my expression because she started laughing.

"Don't worry I'm not going to flip out because of what happen between you and him." she looked at me. I smiled at her and looked at my hair. It was bleach blonde and I loved it!!!!

" Oh my goodness! I love it so much" I hugged her and walked up with her to the front counter. Right as I was getting my wallet out. I heard the door open, I looked behind me and saw a very good looking guy walk in. I looked at him and smiled, I turned back around to face Zora and she was glaring at the cute guy.

" Zora thanks again, if you want to come over and hang out sometime just let me know." I handed her my phone number. I turned around and looked at him.

"Emily this is my twin brother Zachary" I smiled and waved at him.

"So what are you doing after this Emily" I looked at him and smiled.

"Are you trying to flirt with me Zachary?" he just smiled at me and leaned against the counter.

"Why yes I am, now what are doing after this I would love to treat you to some ice cream." I looked at him shocked, this kid has some major balls.

"Look I don't really know you that well" I said and he just smirked at me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into him.

"Well you have no choice your coming with me and we are going to talk and get to know each other." He forced me to walk with him, I looked back to Zora who mouthed sorry to me as we were walking away. Just as we walked outside and all of the sudden I saw all of the guys walking towards us. They haven't noticed me yet and I don't plan on them seeing me. I grabbed Zachary's hand and pulled us into the ice cream store. I looked at Zachary and smiled at him. I grabbed his hand and ran to the far corner booth at the back of the store. I looked at the door and watched as Harry, Niall, Zayn, Liiam, and finally Louis walk in. I sat next to Zachary and shrunk into his side just as the boys took the booth that was right behind us. I don't think any of them recognized me which is always. I looked at the waiter who came to our table. I ordered a Mint shake and Zachary got a strawberry shake.

"So Emily tell me who are you running from." I looked at him shocked.

"No one" I said and looked at him.

"Emily don't lie to me" I looked at him as he put a magazine on the table with me and Louis one the cover of the magazine. I sighed and looked at him.

"Okay what do you want?" I looked at him. He looked at me and smiled.

"It's not what I want it's what Louis wants" I looked him shocked and saw the boys get out of the booth and get in ours. I looked at each of them but Louis. I looked at them all and none of them spoke.

"Emily we have to talk about what happen." I glared at Louis when he said this.

"Why do you want to talk about it?"I asked him. I waited for him to answer. Just when I was about to get up he said something I thought he would never say.

" Because I miss you and I have realize how much of an asshole I was to you, but it also made me see how much I love you." He said and I looked at him and felt my heart drop into my stomach.