Chapter 9: British boy say what

Well hi guys how are you guys today I'm good and it would be awesome if you went and read my friends book one in a million by sarahlovesikesha

Chapter 9 British boy say what

Erik just left for California and I'm upset I didn't get to see him alot but at least I got to be with him. Right now I was sitting in my room when all the sudden the power went out. I groaned and went to the loft thing to see the guys there just hanging out.

"Guys the power went out and it boring and it's raining" I said and sat next to Louis.

"Emily it's fine it's just a little storm" Louis said and smiled at me. I looked at him cuddle into his side.

"How are we gonna watch the movie then" I asked the guys and they looked at me.

"Well how about we play hide an go seek with teams of two" Niall said. I looked at him and smiled at him.

"Ok I get Harry" Zayn yelled and grabbed Harry.

"I get Liam" Niall yelled and grabbed his arm and pulled him by him.

"I get Emily then" Louis yelled and he looked at me. I got up and pulled Louis up so he is standing up.

"Okay who gonna be it" I asked and I saw Niall's hand shoot up in to the sky.

"Me and Liam are gonna be it" he said and sat down and started to count. Me and Louis took off down the stairs and found a little room under the stairs that was hidden.

"Lets hide in here Louis" I said and pulled him inside. When we got inside I didn't think it would be so small but we had to sit on the floor be cause it was small in here.

"Ready or not here I come" I heard Niall scream and I heard foot steps all over.

"You think they are ever gonna find us" I said and looked at Louis.

"I hope not because I like this" he said and looked at me.

"What do you mean Louis" I asked him and I looked at him.

"I like being alone with you" he said and smiled at me and grabbed my hand.

"Louis do you think I'm pretty" I asked him and I looked at him.

"Emily I think your beautiful" he said and I smiled when he said that.

"Really you really think I'm beautiful Louis" I asked him and looked down at our hands which were still together.

 "Louis do you like me" I asked him.

"Yes Emily I do like you I mean come on who couldn't like you, your perfect Emily" he said. I smiled at him and thought about Erik and me.

"Louis what are we gonna do about the dating thing and management because I'm not dating you I'm dating Erik" I said.

"Well I talked to management and they said we should keep this whole thing up because I guess we are getting a lot of views now" Louis said.

"British boy say what" I yelled and he covered my mouth.

"Shhhh we don't want the guys to fine us" he said and uncovered my mouth and looked at me.

"But you talked to management about us an they told you to date me" I said and I heard the guys coming down stairs and they tried to open the door but we locked it.

"Louis, Emily open up we know your in there" Niall yelled and I started to giggle.

"Told you they were in there I heard Emily laugh" Niall said and tried to open the door.