Chapter 4: Will she be okay???

Chapter 4.

Hey guys happy new year hope everyone's year is a great year for them......

How did you guys like chapter 3...... Well here is chapter 4.....enjoy.

Emily's POV

Black is all I saw, silence was all I heard and I knew for a fact I couldn't open my eyes. I tried to move but I didn't move at all. I felt my hand being held being grab by someone. I tried to move my hand but couldn't because I couldn't move at all. But I started to hear people crying and talking.

  "Is she gonna wake up", there's Liam.

"I'm hungry and I don't like hospital food I want Nandos", I smiled on the inside there is Niall. I heard two girls crying there is mom and Sam. I felt two people holding my hand. I was confused, I heard someone have a hair dryer on there's Zayn. I heard someone trying to comfort Sam, there's Harry. All four of them were here but where's Louis, I heard two people auguring with each other, there's Louis and Erik. I tried to move around but couldn't and I wanted them to shut up but I couldn't so I just fell asleep.

Louis POV

She just laid they looking so peaceful but broken. I looked at her and grabbed her hand. I looked around them room and saw her parents, the guys, Sam and Erik. I looked at him and saw him waiting for her to move. We were all waiting, I heard a knock on the door and we all looked at the door way to see the doctor.

"Has she moved since I was here last" I heard the doctor asked I shook my head no.

"Okay well we think she will be waking up soon" I heard the doctor say. I looked at him and squeezed her hand. For a second I felt her move I looked at her and waited. We were all sitting there when we all heard my name from Emily, I looked at her and smile when I saw her eyes were open.

"Emily finally your up" I said and smiled at her.

"How long was I out for" she asked and I looked at her.

"You were out for three days" I said and looked at her.

"Emily your finally up" I heard the doctor say.

"Hey doc what's up" Emily said and I smiled at her. It amazes me that she can be so happy after finding this out. 

"How you doing kiddo" the doctor asked and I watched her.

"I'm doing good sore but who care now I know your here to tell me what's wrong now what is it" she said and looked at him. I looked at him and saw his face dropped and get serious.

"Well Emily, when the tornado hit you were the one out of the whole group here to get hurt the worse. You had a book case on top of you and some of the ceiling was on top of the book case. That is how you have six bruised ribs, and your back and legs will hurt for a couple of days" he said and looked at her and held her hand.

"Okay thanks doc, when can I leave" she asked him.

"You can leave now but your mother has to fill out the release papers, I will be right back with those" he said with a smile and walked out of the room.

 "Emily I'm so glad you okay honey" I smiled at her mom.

"Louis can I talk to you out in the hallway" I heard Erik say and I looked up at Erik an shook my head yes. I got up and followed him out into the hallway.

"What's up Erik" I said and looked at him and lean against the wall.

"Louis do you like Emily" he said and I looked at him.

"Yes I do" I said and looked at him. "Erik I know you like her but I like her to and she is leaving in a month" I said and watched him.

"Well I have a month to make her fall in love with me Louis she has had a crush on me for a while now and she just met you" he said. I glared at him and walked back into the room , I will win her heart Erik I thought to myself and I took my seat next to Emily and grabbed her hand again.

Emily's POV

It's been three days and like the doctor said I would be in a a lot of pain, I couldn't move it hurt so much. Louis and Erik have been getting along I'm kinds getting scared so I haven't been talking to them I been talking with Niall because he is funny and he brings me food. I was watching Tangled and laughing so hard it hurts. I heard a knock on my door

"Come in"I said and I looked at the door and saw Erik and smiled at him and patted the spot next to me for him to sit.

"Hey Erik how are you" I asked him as he sat next to me and grab my hand and looked at me

"I'm good just not excited this month really" he said with a sad face. I looked at him confused but then I remembered I leave this month to go to London with the boys.

"Erik I'm sorry but my whole family is going I can't stay here if I could I would" I said as he squeezed my hand and kissed my forehead I smiled. 

"Emily I know you want to stay but we should try this distance relationship thing I mean it would make our relationship stronger don't you think" he said I looked at him.

"Yes I think it would" I said and I just hope everything works out if not what will I do in London I won't know anyone besides the guys and my family. I heard his phone go off he took it out and got up.

"Sweetheart I have to go I'm going to California for the next two weeks to look at schools" he said and I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"Okay hun I hope you like it there I will text you everyday while I'm in London okay"I said and I hugged him and actually felt sad, I looked up at him and he lean towards me and kissed me on my lips and I smiled.

"Go Erik your gonna be late for your flight text me when me when you get to California" I said. I smiled at him and watched him leave, I went up to my room and started to pack everything in my room but threw something's way that I didn't need.

Sorry guys I know short chapter......

I will upload tonight...... Comment and vote