Chapter 14: You're Not Sorry

Im sorry it has taken me so long to update. I been busy with family issues. I hope you still like my story :/......... 

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I looked at him surprised. How can he love me after what he did. I couldn't tell if he was lying or if he was being truthful. I looked at the guys and they were looking at Louis with shocked expressions.

"How can you love me after what you did?!" I looked at him and waited for his answer.

"I didn't want that. Our manager called me and told me I was going to pretend to date her!" I looked at him shocked.

"Did you boys know about this." I looked at them as Zayn, Harry, and Liam as nodded except Niall. I looked at Niall and smiled at him sadly.

"I'm sorry Emily I really am." Louis looked at me and reached across the table to try and grab my hand. I looked at him and pulled my hand away and set it in my lap.

"Louis for some reason I want to believe you but a part of me say I shouldn't believe you for some reason." I looked at him and watched him closely as his face went from calm to sad.

"Emily please just give me a chance please." I looked at him and looked down into my lap and played with my hands. I looked at him and instantly felt horrible when I saw his face.

"Louis I don't know what I should do. I want to believe you but I'm scared that you will hurt me again." I looked at him and the boys.

"Emily I know you might be upset at Louis but I think you should think about this. Louis loves you and him and Eleanor don't really get along. You don't have to make your decision now but can you at least come back to the flat." I looked at Niall shocked this is the most he has even said to me since we landed in London.

"Boys if I did come back there are going to be ground rules." I looked at them and laughed a little when they started to get all giddy.

"That is fine just please come back to the flat we miss you!" I looked at Liam

"Okay fine I will come back only if you follow these rules." I said. I looked around and found a pen and paper and started to write down the rules.

No girls to be brought home.

Management is NOT in charge of me.

No fighting.

There are going to be chores

If you make a mess, you clean it up.

I looked at the list and smiled as I handed the list to the boys. I watched their reactions as they read over the list.

"I am perfectly fine with this list as long as you move back and I think I speak for the guys here too" I looked at Liam and saw the guys nod their head. I made eye contact with each of the boys and smiled at all of them. I looked them and stood up and got out of the booth and waited for the guys to get out. Once they were all out of the booth we went to the back of the shop where the SUV was. Niall opened the door and all of us went to the SUV with the paparazzi hounding us and asking us a bunch of questions. We all ignored them and I got in first, then Louis, Liam, Zayn, Harry and the Niall. Once we all got in we told the driver were to go. As were were driving away I saw all of the paparazzi running to their cars. I smiled when I saw the same SUV right behind us. I looked at Louis.

"That is the other SUV we use to distract the paparazzi so we can get home without getting followed." He looked at me and smiled. I put my head against the window and closed my eyes eventuality falling asleep. 
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
The next time I woke up I was in a bed that looked to be Louis rooms. I sat up and looked around the room to see all of the boys on there phones.  I looked at them and started to throw the pillows that were on the bed at all of the guys. I laughed at all of the guys as they dropped their phones. I sat up quietly and quickly grabbed all of the pillows and threw them at all of the boys. I looked at them and started laughing at there faces. I smiled as they look at each other. I stopped laughing when they all got up and ran over to the bed and jumped on top of me.

"Oi boys get your fat asses off of me! I can't breathe!!" When I said this they instantly got off of me. I looked up at all of them and laugh. I stood up and grabbed one of the pillows and hit Niall in shoulder and started to laugh at his face. 

"Niall your face is hilarious" I wasn't paying attention since all of my focus was on Niall. When I looked at the guys they all had a pillow. I immediately stopped laughing when I saw that they all had pillows. 

" Hey guys lets just think about this. How about we think about this?" I smiled at all of them and put my hands up in surrender and dropped the pillow.  

"Emily you have 5 seconds to run before you are hit with a bunch of pillows." I looked at Louis and glared at him and looked at the guys as I started to walk backwards. When I got to the hall I started to run as fast as I could. I ran downstairs and went into the kitchen and got into one of the cabinets. I heard their footsteps upstairs. They won't ever find me here so I pulled out my phone and pulled up Facebook. Just as I shut my phone off the cabinet doors were flung open and there stood all of the boys.  I smiled up at them and waved at all of them. Liam reached in and grabbed my arm and pulled me out.  I smiled at all of the boys and put my hands up in surrender. 

"Guys I'm sorry for hitting you all with pillows" I said while looking everywhere but their faces.  They all laughed and pointed to the door. So I walked out the door and the boys followed me and told me to go outside to the back yard. I didn't know why were were going out to the backyard. When we got to the back the boys have some how managed to get buckets and filled them with ice cold water. I was kinda scared. 

" For hitting us with pillows we all decided that we get to pour freezing water all over you! I looked at them and instantly started to apologized to all of them but it didn't work because Harry was the first to throw water on me.  Then Liam, Niall, Louis, and the Zayn.  After that we all decide that it would be a good idea to go to be. I decide that I will somehow get Louis alone and talk about our situation. 

I know its been awhile since I updated but with online schooling, a job, and health issues its been hard to update on all of my stories but I made a promise to myself that I am going to work at being better at uploading more often then I normally do..I really want my readers to get involved so If any of you guys want to send me ideas of new things that you want to see in the book. If you have an idea for a book cover please tell me!! I want you guys to be involved as much as possible!!