Chapter 5: Moving day

Heyy guys I'm so tired I'm sorry if the story gets boring. Did you guys the how I did the POV's I hope I did good.

Chapter 5

Today was it, today was the day I'm moving to London and I'm excited but I haven't got a text from Erik I was starting to worry.

"Emily you read to go the faster we get to the airport the closer I am to Nandos" I heard Niall yell and I laughed. Me and Niall are really good friends now we like food so we enjoy all the same things.

"Okay Niall hold let me get my bags."

I said and I looked around my room and started to get teary eyed just thinking of all the memories in this room. I was snapped out it by Niall yelling at me to hurry up and that he wanted Nandos. I don't know how this boy stays skinny with how much he eats. I opened my door and saw Niall eating nachos from Taco Bell, I grabbed some and ran because I found this out a while back you do not take Niall's food and if you do you are in trouble. I ran out of house and put my bags in the moving truck that was going to the airport. I saw Niall looking for me but I was hiding behind Louis and Zayn. Zayn was gonna tell Niall where I was but I threaten to throw away his hair products and he shut up right away, I smiled and hid I heard Niall come up to Louis and Zayn and asked where I was and I looked at them both and they shook their heads but I heard Zayn say something. Niall looked behind them and scream at me.

"Nacho stealer" he yelled at me and I screamed and started to get tickled by Niall.

"Zayn your hair products are dead now" I yelled at him.

"Noooo Emily not my babies" he yelled and looked at me and I started laughing.

"Okay Niall get off of my daughter and who's riding with you" I heard my mom say. I looked up at my mom

" We get Emily" I heard the guys say and I looked at all the guys and laughed.

"There's your answer mom I guess I'm riding with them we will meet you at the airport" I said.

"Niall there well be time to eat the airport so no pit stops" my mom said and I looked at my mom and laughed at Niall's shocked face.

"Wait where's Ian, mom" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Sweetheart they don't fly over till another month so it's just me, you, and the boys" she said and I looked at her.

"Okay well lets get going" I said and we all said our goodbyes and I got into the car and put my head phones in but got them ripped out by Liam who was smiling like he did nothing wrong. 

"How long till we get to the airport" I asked the driver, yes your probably wondering driver why do they need a driver, well the boys wanted a limo because thy are dumb once the reporter know that one direction is going to be at Miami's airport it will be crawling with reports and screaming fans.

"We will be they in twenty minuets Miss Potter" he said and I glared at him I hate when people call me that. 

"Thank you" I said and I grabbed my ear buds and put them back in and started listening to.

 "Ready or Not" by Bridgit Mendler.

H-Hey H-Hey

H-H-Hey (H-Hey)

Oooooooooooooo

I'm the kinda girl who doesn't say a word,

Who sits at the curb and waits for the world

But I'm about to break out, about to break out

I'm like a crook tonight

I caught you staring at me and I was thinking clearly