Chaoter 7: The past and what!!!??

Hey guys so I decided to make some changes and make this a sad/happy love story. Also I'm gonna try to put a song in every chapter but it not always gonna be one direction. Well here is chapter 7 enjoy.

Chapter 7 Louis POV.

After I got done talking to management about Emily and me photo that stupid reporter took of my arm around her,  management flipped and started to ask questions about me and Emily. I went back out to where the boys and Emily were. When I got there Emily was gone and the boys were playing games.

"Where's Emily at" I asked Liam.

I looked at them.

"She went to her room Louis" Niall said and I went to her room and found her in the bathroom sitting on the ground in a ball and crying. I yelled for the guys and hugged Emily.

"Emily sweetheart are you okay?" I asked her and I heard footsteps behind me so I picked her up and walked over to her bed and put her down and went back into the bathroom to see a razor on the ground. I stood there standing looking at the razor I looked over at Emily.

 "Louis what's wron....what's that you got in your hand Louis" Harry asked and I looked at Harry and made the guys come into the bathroom and told them what I found and about Emily. I kept hearing her crying I hated the sound of her crying, I looked back at her and went over to her.

"Emily love talk to me tell me what's wrong please I want to help you" I asked her and I looked at her.

Emily's POV

He looked at me and made me and the boys sit down.

"Well umm I should tell you from the start shouldn't I" I said and I looked at all of them.

"Yes please" Niall said sitting besides me.

"Okay well it happened my freshman year oh high school there was a beginning of the year party and everyone was going and I wanted to but my mom wouldn't let me, so I did what most kids did I snuck out after everyone went to sleep I had one of my older friends pick me up down the block from my house" I said and I looked at the guys and Louis grabbed my hand.

"Well when we got to the party it was full blast and I saw all my friends, I went over to them and when they saw me I figured they would be happy to see me but I was wrong they all threw their drinks into my face and told me they were only my friends because of my older brother, who happened to be at that party but my mom let him go because he was a junior but he couldn't drink or he dies because he is allergic to alcohol well word got around to him that I was at the party and I was drunk but I wasn't really drunk" I said with tears in my eyes. I grabbed Louis hands tighter.

"When he found me I was completely sober and so was he but his friend wasn't and his friend has invited him to come so my older brother rode with him, he told me it was time to go so he mad me go wait in the car so he could get him and his friend" I said and looked at them.

"When they came out I help my brother friend into the car and we took off, when we where a few blocks away from the house we were fooling around in the car but then that's where things went from fun to complete horrible, my brothers friend tried to take control of the car and my brother wasn't paying attention and we had run a red light when a semi hit us on the drivers side I was on the passengers side so I had some bad injuries and I fell into a coma"I said as my voice began to crack. I felt Louis wiping away something I didn't exactly know I had been crying but I has to finish the story.

"When I woke up I found out It has been two months since the accident and I was the only one who was not hurt badly"I told them and I held Louis hand tighter.