1

Chapter 1:

The black SUV pulled up out the front of a two story house with a loud screech. 2 figures stood in front of the house smiling at us, I climbed out and walked around the car and instantly ran into Alison's arms hugging her.

"Omg I missed you so much!" I squealed jumping up and down with her.

"Me too! I cant believe your actually here!" She said hugging me again, Thomas coughed behind me to get our attention, I rolled my eyes and let him hug her.

I hugged my uncle Chriss, telling him how much I missed them. Dad came around the corner of the car with 2 suit cases and a computer bag, walking up to the house he handed me the keys. I put the key in the look turning it, the door swung open neatly.

"I GET THE BIGGEST ROOM!" Thomas shouted running around Dad and I, and bolting up the stairs.

"O no you don't!" I shout back at him running after him, he was looking through each door, but I quickly jumped in a room and shut the door. I looked about my new room, it was plain but nice, my window facing the forest and a double bed was on the far wall with 2 night stands on either side. A walk in wardrobe and an onsuiet attached to the room with a small desk next to the bathroom door, a window seat was their as well along with a pile of Alison's books, for school.

'she must of left them there for me?' I thought

I walked back down stairs to get the remaining stuff from the car to find my Dad and uncle Chriss along with Alison where talking in the sitting room with cups of coffee.

"Is there any remaining stuff for me to bring in, Dad?" I ask politely

"Yes, just a few bags. May you go fetch them for me darling?"

"Of course dad"

I ran outside to the car pulling the door open and grabbing the bags of the back seat, placing them on the pavement, I grabbed the last one and stepped back to close the door when it shut by itself, I blinked and looked around to see if anyone had noticed, but when I turned back around a really hot! Guy was leaning up against the car door, he had black hair, messed up in a bed hair way, making it look sexy. Brown eyes like polished wood with a nice tan altogether plus the mussels he was fairly nice looking.

"May I help you?" I ask politely folding my arms over my chest and raising my eye brow at him.

He smirks and shakes his head like hes having an inside joke.

I clear my throat to get his attention back on me, I raise my eyebrow again.

"Nah just seeing what all the talks about, so your Alison's cousin?" He asked

"Yes and what dose that have to do with any of this?"

"Your not very patient are you?"

"Not when people don't answer my questions" I say stubbornly

"May I ask a beautiful girl like your self's name?" He asks smirking

"Elizabeth...Argent" I hiss out my name like it was venom, he raises his eyebrow in question.

"I don't like my name and besides not many people know my name they just give me a new one" I say" Now why are you here?"

"I like your name..I told you this already I'm here to meet you because-" He was cut of by the front door bursting open and my father, Chriss and Alison running out.

"What are you doing here Hale" Chriss hissed to him, I raise an eyebrow at him but he just smiles and gets up from leaning on the car.

"I'm going Chriss." He says then turning back to me" It was a pleasure meeting you Elizabeth, Its Derek, Derek Hale"

I crunch my nose up when he said my full name, turning around to meet my family after Derek vanished into the forest opposite us, my dad has a furious look on his face while my Uncle looks a bit ticked but also a bit worried, while on the other hand Alison looks like shes fighting her self.

"He pisses me off" I say grumpily pouting. Alison laughs and puts her arm around me smiling, my father just shakes his head trying to suppress a grin along with Chriss.

"Luna...just stay away from him, please" My father says using my nickname that most my family use..when I'm not in trouble.

"Yeah wouldn't want to meet my match of my stubbornness" I tease my father and then a thought comes to my head. "Whats for dinner?"