Chapter 32

"Wow.." Said Carter and Nash with their mouth wide open.

"What?" I asked quietly.

"I honestly didn't think you could ever say anything mean to anyone. Since we met you, you've only been sweet, caring, shy and quiet, I honestly did NOT expect that reaction from you." Said Nash as he high fived me.

"I can either be the nicest girl you've ever met or the biggest bitch you'll ever meet, there's no in between. Plus we've only actually 'been' hanging out 100% for a week." I said shyly.

"Wow babe. You amaze me more and more every time I see you. You looked like you were about to punch her!" Said Carter as he gave me a kiss and smiled.

"If she would of called me something else I would of. But she backed off. She's smart." I said smiling looking up at him.

"Wanna ditch?" Asked Nash waving his hall pass in the air with a smirk.

I looked at Carter and smiled.

"Yes!" We both said at the same time.

We hung out at the back of the school for the rest of the period. I texted Taylor and told him to bring my stuff for me to my locker. The bell rang a couple minutes later and we headed back to the lockers. We had a 15 minute break between 2nd and 3rd period.Taylor gave me my coffee, Cam had my binder and book.

"What happened!? Where were you guys!?" Asked Matt worried as he gave me a hug.

"I got in an argument with the new girl and we decided to ditch the rest of the period." I said looking down as I played with my hair.

"What did Nattie tell you this morning y/n! She said NO TROUBLE! You have to control your anger." Said Cam concerned.

"Cam, I didn't fight her, we just got in an argument." I said still looking down.

"Come on Cam, give her a break! She's the nicest person walking on this earth! She'd never hurt anyone, much less FIGHT someone!" Argued Gilinsky.

"Hmm, I don't know about that anymore..." Teased Nash with a huge grin.

The boys just looked at me confused as I played with my hair. I smiled at them. Then Cam said, "What did she do to the new girl? Come on babe, it's the chicks FIRST day."

"Okay first of all, the new chick is Bianca Romero. The bitch that shoved her tongue down my boyfriend's throat last night! Remember her? Yeah well she's HERE in THIS school! And she called me a bitch. So she had it coming!" I argued back getting hyped again. Carter stood behind me and hugged my waist.

"Okay. Makes sense now, but please, try not to get into trouble today." Said Cam calmly now.

"What could she probably do? Call her a 'meanie'? Come on Cam, she's calm and understanding." Said Johnson.

I smiled weakly and looked down, then I said, "I don't feel good. I'm going to go look for Andrea and I'll meet you guys in 3rd period."

"I'll go with you babe. I don't want you to find Bianca in the hallway and get in trouble." Said Carter as he hugged my waist. I nodded and we walked off.