Chapter 48

My eyes got watery and I ran into the bathroom in my room and started crying. But I heard Cam was still talking.

My thoughts:

Who is he talking to now? Himself? Did he not say those things to me? I think he's on the phone...

I wiped away my tears and place my ear to the door and eavesdropped. And this is what I heard:

"I don't like you! Just back off of Y/n and her boyfriend! *pause*  Yes I care about her! She's like my sister! *pause* Well I don't. And even if I DID like her, I wouldn't be on the phone right now telling YOU. Now would I!? *pause*  I'll make a deal with you. If you leave Y/n and the boys ALONE! I'll hangout with you at school for a week so you don't seem like a complete loser. *pause* Fine! Deal! Good fucking night!"

I backed away from the door. I think he was talking to Bianca. I brushed my teeth and went back to the room.

"Y/n! When'd you come in? I didn't see or hear you." Said Cam shocked.

"You were lying down and didn't look up when I came in, and it wasn't that long ago.. It was her wasn't it?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" He said trying to play it off cool. I knew if I pretended to be mad at him, or I didn't talk to him, he wouldn't stand it, and he'd tell me everything.

"Oh okay. Fine." I said and I walked to the closet to change.

"Come on y/n. Don't be mad at me." He said following me to the closet with his "I'm sorry" look.

"I'm changing Cam." I said as I heard him follow me.

"Okay. Umm, I'm gonna change out here then." He said backing away.

I changed into grey sweatpants and a black tank. I walked out and Cam was in sweats too. I looked up and our eyes met, he smiled, I looked down and went to the bathroom. I cleaned off all the makeup and washed my face. Cam walked in and started washing his teeth. I dried my face and walked out. I put my camera, iPad, laptop, and iPod to charge. I knew I'd need them to record tomorrow. I heard Cam come out of the bathroom. I set my purse and backpack next to the door so I wouldn't forget them. Then Cam came up behind me. He hugged me by the waist. I turned around and looked at him.

"Cam let me go." I Said with a serious face as I struggled to set myself free.

"Baby I'm sorry." Cam said with sincerity.

"Cameron! Let me go!" I said as i got out of his grasp.

"Fine! It was her! She said she likes Carter and that she wasn't going to stop until he was hers. I told her to back off of you and Carter. She said that was impossible, so I made a deal with her. I'm going to hang out with her in school for 2 weeks and she promised to back off. I'm sorry. I see how happy you are with Carter. And I don't want anyone to mess this up for you. Not Bianca, and not me. So, once were BOTH out of the way, you guys will FINALLY be happy." Explained Cam with pain in his voice.

I looked up at him and hugged him. My eyes got watery again. I rested  my head on his shirtless chest. A year escaped my eyes.

"Cam... I love you so much. And you know that. But please promise me ONE thing." I said between sniffs as I stopped crying.