Chapter 67

We were about to get in the limo, when I looked back and I saw Bianca smiling and getting into Kian's jeep.

"Hold on, I have to do something." I said before getting in.

I walked over to Bianca's side of the car.

"Hey are you guys still going to the beach house?" I asked her.

"I don't think so, it's late already. Plus it looks cloudy now. We might just kick it at my place." She said half happy half disappointed.

"I was wondering if-" I started saying when Kian interrupted me.

"Yes we'd love to. Well follow you." He said smiling.

"Okay. Perfect. I'll see you there then." I smiled back.

"What just happened?" Bianca asked confused.

I walked back to the limo and jumped in.

"What happened?" Matt asked.

"I invited them to Magcon. Their plans were cancelled anyways." I smiled.

"Wait! Hold up! Didn't you hate Bianca and Kian like 5 minutes ago?" Andrea asked me confused.

"I worked shit out with Kian and agreed to be just friends. And Bianca apologized and seems legit about it, so we're giving this whole "being friends" thing a try." I explained.

"So you and my sister are friends now?" Nessie asked shocked and kind of jealous.

"Yeah. We're cool now." I smiled.

She didn't look to happy about it. She went back to talking with Sammy and Hayes. The driver played some music and well all sang along and laughed. We arrived at Magcon and got out of the limo. We saw a BIGGER group of people this time. I honestly don't know how that was possible! We had about 600 people in the morning concert and this easily looked like it doubled 600. We ran down the middle while high fiving as many people as we could. This rush of adrenaline felt AMAZING!! I saw some fans crying and screaming. We took some pictures with some of them. We got backstage and I looked for our manager.

"Hey, imma need 2 more VIP passes... For Kian Lawley, and Bianca Romero." I smiled at him nervously.

"You just keep finding people to bring don't you?" He teased.

"What can I say? People love me." I smiled.

He laughed and handed me the passes. They still hasn't arrived. I got a little worried. I checked my phone and saw a text from Bianca.

Bianca📲

Umm, he keeps asking me for your number... Do I give it to him? Or do I keep stalling?

Me📱

It's okay, you can give it to him. Where are you btw?

Bianca📲

Some girls recognized him and he's taking pictures and stuff... And I don't know how to get backstage so I'm waiting for him.

Me📱

Tell him I said to hurry up.

Bianca📲

That worked lol we're on our way!