Chapter 103

Top left is Y/n's outfit that Andrea picked out for her, for the party.

Top right is Cam hugging Y/n before taking her back to her apartment.

And the bottom picture is Y/n crying.

                      * Kian's POV *

3 Months Later.

"So, I was thinking we should throw Y/n a surprise party when she reaches 1 million followers on YouTube. She's like 50K away or something like that. You down?" I asked Jc over the phone while I waited for my drink to come out.

"Yeah that sounds really cool. She's definitely not gonna see it coming." Jc cheered.

"Ask Andrea and your girlfriend if they can contact her closest friends so they can be there that night. WAIT! I JUST GOT THE BEST IDEA EVER!!" I yelled as an idea hit me.

"WHAT IS IT!?" Jc yelled back sarcastically.

"What if we tell Y/n to get ready and all dressed up for someone's birthday party, I'll see if Pierre, Carter's friends who owns a mansion, can let us throw the party there. Well just tell him to fake having a birthday party and inviting Y/n over, once she's there she'll see all her close friends and all and then we'll do the count down of how many followers she needs until reaching 1 Million and then confess that the party was in celebration of her reaching this milestone? What do you think?" I shrieked of excitement.

"Dude! That's fucking brilliant! I'll ask Bianca and Andrea to get as many of Y/n's closest friends out here for that special night!" Jc cheered.

I couldn't help but smile. I looked up and saw Carter across the street. I watched as some girl in shorts and a black hoodie walked up to him and kissed him for a while. It was an intense make out session. I looked away. I couldn't stand witnessing his make out sessions with Y/n. Jc and I finished talking and he hung up. When I looked back up Carter was gone.

My phone rang, and once I saw the smiling girl on my screen I smiled instantly.

"Hey beautiful." I giggled.

"Hi Kian." Y/n giggled as well.

"What's up?"

"So, umm, I kinda need your help. It's my 3 month anniversary with Carter in 5 days and I have NO idea what to get him. Can you help me find him something?" She begged.

"Ugh.. Why don't you take Cam?" I procrastinated.

"Because Cam is in Santa Monica filming part of his movie. Please Kian.." She begged again.

"Fine. Where do you wanna meet? Or do you need me to pick you up somewhere?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm at my apartment. Can you come get me? My car is in the shop." She explained.

"Wait. When did you get home?" I asked.

"I haven't left home since last night after that dinner we went to with Bart. Like I said, my car is at the shop. Carter picked me up for yesterday's dinner." She laughed.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! CARTER WAS CHEATING ON Y/N!

"Are you sure? You haven't been out with Carter today or anything?" I asked.

"No, I haven't." She insisted.

"You don't happen to be wearing shorts and a black hoodie do you?" I questioned again.

"No, but Nessa was, well white shorts. She came over to my house earlier with Bianca. I honestly think we're finally becoming friends again? Is that weird?" She asked.