Nick will never be able to see her again

Y/N POV:
I was with my boyfriend Zak when we got the knock on our door from a police officer telling us Sarah, Nick's girlfriend, was in a car accident and died. Assuming Nick already knew we got ready to go to his place. Then I remembered something. I called out to the police officer. I walked out to his police cruiser.
"Please she was pregnant. And I don't think her boyfriend knew." I pleaded
"Ms. Y/N, we know she was pregnant. The baby is in the hospital and is doing okay."
"Holy Crap. Thank you officer."
~at Nick and Sarah's house~
"Hey guys." He said solemnly, tears streaming down his face.
"Nick I have to tell you something." I said quickly tears falling from my eyes. " Sarah was Pregnant. And when I told the police officer he said they knew. And your baby's okay. I'm sorry I should have told you yesterday but she told me she was going to tell you and I didn't have too. But now i feel like it's my fault that she's dead."
"Wait what?" Nick said.
"Nick! I'M SORRY!" I yelled. But there was nothing I could do. Nicks body was filled with anger. He came after me. He got one good hit on me before Zak and Aaron stepped in. I sat down on the ground.
"I think he broke my jaw." I said to Zak.
"Don't worry Y/N you still look beautiful. And I will protect you." Zak said kissing me. I tried to kiss him back but my jaw was in so much pain.