Imagine... Zak and nick

This is for ShevinesChild
Y/N POV
I was home with Zak. I live in his house with Him. We were sitting on the couch watching a movie when Zak's phone rang and the biggest smile had come a cross his face. As I looked over to his phone the caller ID was Nicks.
"Hey!" Zak answered
I couldn't really hear Nick on the other line but I could tell Zak was happy. He hasn't told anyone not even me but I could see right through him. My parents always told me I had a gift to see the truth and pure meaning in a person and my Gut is telling me Zak is in love with Nick. As Zak put down the phone I looked at him and smiled.
"Have I ever told you my gift?" I asked him
"No." He moved closer to me and put his head on my shoulder. "Tell me."
"When I was young, like two or three, I specifically remember my parents telling me this. 'That I have a gift. I can right right through people. See the truth and pure meaning within them."
"And what does this have to do with me? I mean I love the story."
"I mean I can see right through you. I know you like Nick. I think you should go for him. You being Bisexual doesn't affect our relationship. I feel it only makes us stronger that we can tell each other stuff that you wouldn't anyone else." I looked down and smiled at him.
"So you know?" Zak asked quietly, and embarrassed.
"Yes. I do. And I still love you and will always put up with you. Haven't I told you about my brother? I put with him."
I kissed Zak's forehead lightly. "Go after him tiger."
Zak reached over and picked up his phone.
"Hey Nick. You wanna come over? I have something to tell you. Yeah. Nine-Thirty? Great I'll see you then."
By then I was dancing around our living room over joyed.
"You make me happy Zak! People who follow their dreams inspire me. And your doing just that!"
9:30pm
Nick came over and so did Aaron. Zak pulled me into the other room.
"I don't know how to say this!" He exclaimed
"Just tell him straight foreword. I know he'll love back. Who wouldn't love Zak Bagans?"
"Okay thank you!" He gave me a hug and I smiled.
"Is there something you'd like to tell us you two?" Aaron Questioned
"Ya. Love birds?" Nick joked
"We are not together. Go ahead Zak!" I said
"Nick from Day one you've inspired me. And I love you for that. And I'm in love with you."
"We'll get out of your hair." I said grabbing Aaron's hand before anyone could say anything else.
Five minutes later Zak and Nick came out holding hands and smiling. I was practically In Tears. Aaron and I were still holding Hands. I quickly jumped up and hugged Nick and Zak. Aaron quickly followed behind me as I refused to let go of his hand.
"I'm so proud of you guys!" I sounded just like my mother when my brother has got together with the man he loved.
THE END