Taken part 2 (Zak x Fiona)

{Requested by @fionasealey1}{Want one?}{Message me!}

One year later
After the drama about Aaron settled down Zak and Fiona announced their engagement! The two had realized they were stronger together than apart. Two days after their engagement announcement, they received word that their adoption went through and they would be adopting a baby girl when she was born. Hadlee Emerson Bagans was perfect! She was born six pounds two ounces and was placed directly in Fiona's arms. Zak realized that now, with the baby, he wouldn't be able to do as many lockdowns, knowing Fiona would be home alone with their baby. In August of 2017, they were married and Hadlee was the flower girl! At just two months old, she was rocking that flowery dress! After their wedding day, Zak and Fiona found it hard to leave their two month old with uncle Aaron and uncle Billy. Zak and Fiona had a wonderful honeymoon, just the two of them. They had been up a lot with Hadlee and desperately needed some sleep- and some sexy time! But their week alone came to an end. Fiona adjusted well to being a new mom. No, she didn't physically give birth to Hadlee, but she loved the baby just the same! 

"Twinkle twinkle little star! How- Oh. You don't like that one?" Fiona cooed as Hadlee began to cry. "I'll try a different one. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine- oh, you didn't like that one either?"

The tiny baby in her arms scrunched up her face.

"Mommy thinks she knows what's wrong!" Fiona smiled as she took Hadlee into the kitchen.

Fiona mixed up some formula and heated it up a little, making a bottle for her infant. The baby lathed onto the bottle and started sucking it back. Before Fiona could comprehend what was happening, a hand was placed over her mouth and it squeezed her cheeks together. She held onto Hadlee for dear life as she felt another arm being wrapped around her waist. This person was far too big and strong for her to take on. Fiona screamed, hoping someone would hear, but her screams were muffled by the large hand. She kicked and tried to fight back as she was being dragged from her home. Another man placed a blindfold over her eyes. she was loaded into the back of a truck. They drove for about twenty minutes and then crossed a bridge. Fiona noted that they had exited the bridge onto a dirt road. She proceeded to count. She counted 40 Mississippi's before they stopped again. She heard the two men talking at the end of the truck then one opened the door. Only one stayed too. For the next few days Fiona would be stuck in a room, with her baby who didn't have food or clean diapers. The man returned several times. The first time, he noticed Fiona's shirt was dirty. 

"T-take it off." He stuttered. 

Reluctantly, Fiona laid Hadlee down on the bed and pulled her shirt up over her head. It revealed the light gray bra she was wearing with neon green lace around the bottom part of the cups. The tall man got closer to Fiona slowly. He inched closer and closer until he took her shirt. 

The next day, the man came in again, this time very surprised to see Fiona topless.

"My good god! Did Abner do this too you? That man doesn't know how to treat a woman." 

Fiona remained quiet, holding Hadlee close to her. 

"Did you want some clothes, dear? I would imagine Jupiter has some clothes that will fit you." 

Fiona didn't believe this was the same man that came in the room with her yesterday. 

"What I really need... Is some diapers and formula for my baby. A bottle would be nice too." Fiona started off slow and quietly. 

The man left again and later came back that day. This time he was wearing a loose fitting dress, a shall and a pair of high heels. A thin layer of pantyhose covered the man's legs and feet. 

"Harlen told me you needed these, if you are going to stay with us, you might as well be comfortable."