Taken (Zak x Fiona)

{Requested by @fionasealey1}{Want one?}{Message me!}

After a late night of drinking, Fiona and Zak staggered home. The whole crew had been with them. Neither one of them fit to drive. The five of them parted ways at an intersection after walking ten minutes away from the bar. When the two got home, their dog Gracie was overjoyed that they came back in one piece. She licked them over from head-to-toe! Fiona stumbled into the house kicking off her shoes, drunkenly giggling at how they landed. She tottered over to the couch, where she took a seat.

"Aren't you going to come to bed?" Zak slurred.

"I'm not tired!" Fiona declared. "Watch TV with me?"

"Yesssss!" Zak giggled, jumping over the back of the couch.

He slid down next to Fiona and slipped his arm around her. Fiona turned on The Simpsons. Zak laid his head on her shoulder and kissed at her neck a bit when he started to doze off. It didn't take long for Fiona to fall asleep too, the both of them snoring it up. In the morning, the two had woken up stiff. They had also woken up to five calls from Billy, eight texts from him as well. Four calls and seven texts from Jay.

"What the fuck?" Fiona grumbled as she looked at her phone. "What are they doing up at this hour in the  morning?"

Undoubtedly, She knew something was wrong. The two of them knew something was wrong. Billy and Jay would never be this panicked unless something was wrong. It was 6:21 am when Billy called Fiona's phone again. Zak had an in coming call from Jay. The two answered and went their separate ways.

"Billy? What's going on? You've called me like ... Nine times!" Fiona worried.

"Aaron's missing!" He said anxiously.

"Aaron's what? What do you mean Aaron's missing? "

"I mean after we parted ways last night, Aaron never made it home!"

"Oh... My... God. Poor Aaron!" There was a pit in the bottom of Fiona's stomach as she choked out the words.

"We reported him missing. You and Zak need to get down to the police station. They-uh-wanna question us." Billy sighed.

"Oh god okay." Fiona scratched her forehead and ended the call with Billy.

Zak was still on the phone with Jay when she went into the kitchen. Fiona felt sick to her stomach. She felt guilty. Zak ended the call and took one look at her.

"You can't blame yourself for this, baby." He sniffed, pulling her into his arms.

Fiona and Zak headed down to the police station after brewing themselves a coffee and getting dressed. Fiona had been a wreck through most of the questioning, they shouldn't have let him walk alone. Then again the police didn't understand how someone made away with a six foot two man. While the four were at the police station, there was a video that was streaming live, it's location pinged all over the United States, meaning the police couldn't pin point a location. The live video showed Aaron, whose head was hanging and whose face was beaten and bloodied. A person stood behind him dressed in all black with a ski mask covering the face.

"I want... the girl." The man with the ski mask's gruff voice broke through the silence, his English poor.

"The girl? Which girl?" The police chief took a step closer to the screen.

"Fiona. The girl. Meet 1 o'clock. Banderman park."

"I'm not sure if you're familiar with the Vegas Police department, but we don't trade one persons life for another." Chief Lundrigan boomed.