Imagine.. Camping (Aaron imagine)

Y/N POV
"I'm not sleeping with Aaron so she can have a bed to herself." Zak practically screamed.
"Alright Annabelle you'll have to sleep with Chloe for the weekend." Nick said.
"But dad Anna hurts when she's sleeping. She kicks." Chloe complained.
Nick and Veronique are sleeping in the queen sized bed up front. Jay and Ashley are sleeping on the couch. Bill called the table after Zak and Aaron call the top bunks. Leaving me to decide where to sleep.
"It's okay Nick. I'll just sleep with one of the guys for the weekend. You and Anna don't have to sleep together Chloe." I gave her a reassuring look.
"Are you sure Y/N?" Nick asked.
"Yes I'm sure."
"Okay then just pick a side and we'll tell you who your sleeping with." Zak suggested.
Nick and Veronique have the trailer with the four bunks in the back and not just the two.
"Um right side." I picked.
"Ok well that's not me." Zak chuckled.
"Hey sleeping buddy!" I giggled.
"Heya." Aaron smirked.
"Okay kiddos time for bed." Nick said.
"But we want to go to bed when aunt Y/N and everyone else goes to bed." Annabelle pouted.
"Okay well let's all go to bed cause it's eleven o'clock." I suggested.
Annabelle and Chloe went to go change leaving Zak, Aaron and I alone in the back. I grabbed my pj's and I stripped to my bra and underwear in front of them. Then pulled on my short shorts I wear for bed and my baggy tank top.
"What the hell was that Y/N?" Aaron exclaimed.
"Well are you guys gonna get changed?" I questioned.
"Sure." Zak pulled of his shirt and threw it at me. He took off his jean shorts that came to his knee and also threw them at me. This time I caught it and threw it back at him. He threw on a pair of comfy shorts to the knee as well. Next was Aaron and he did the same.
"It better not be 'R' rated in there!" Nick called out. "That's where my kids sleep!"
"Don't worry! We aren't having a threesome in here we are just getting Changed!" I giggled.
After a little lunch we all decided it was time for bed. I climbed up first and got settled in. Aaron climbed in next me. I was getting cold so I cuddled in next to him and fell asleep. Hours later I woke and it was 2:39am. I woke up Aaron. We talked for about twenty minutes when I moved/shifted my body over.
"Are you erect?" I asked seriously
"You're hot." Aaron stuttered.
"Am I actually?"
"Well yeah I mean your beautiful and pretty. And really REALLY sexy too." Aaron whispered.
"You should've said something sooner."
I climbed on top of him and straddled his stomach. I leaned down and found his lips in the pitch black and kissed him. He started kissing me back. Things got heated and I really wanted him. Like badly but I knew if we had sex we'd probably wake everyone up. I laid there on his chest. I lifted my head up and softly whispered in his ear, "after this weekend is over I'll come over. And we can finished what we started."
"Hell yes." Aaron said kissing me passionately.