Nick strikes again

This is for MaddieZaktogether
Maddie POV
I was sitting down with my dad, Zak, when I thought the power went out. I had been struck over the head and dragged out of my house.
Three hours later
Nevada desert, somewhere in Nevada
I woke up tied to a chair. Nick Groff, dads former friend and co-worker walked around me.
"Just let me go Nick!" I screamed and yelled.
He untied me. I thought he was being a gentleman. And the bigger person by letting me go, but no. He tied my hands together and held onto them tightly so I couldn't escape.
"Walk!" He yelled at me.
So I walked. When we got to the room he untied my hands.
"Get on the bed." He said quietly.
I decided it was best If I did what he said. So I got onto the bed. He got on top of me and started to kiss me. If I just went with it he might not hurt me. So I kissed him back. We got into it and he took off my shirt. Letting me lie down he took off his own as well. Some people think I'm doing this volenteerly.... But I didn't want to. He came back down and started kissing my neck.
"Please Nick." I said breathless. " please stop!"
He ignored my plea and continued to take off my pants. He started to undo his belt. I grabbed holt of his hands and I told him I didn't want to do this. He got off me. He left the room. I was overjoyed that he wasn't gonna hurt me. Then he came back... And tied my hands to the bed as well as my feet. When he was finished with me he called my dad and told him what he had done.
"Please Nick!"I heard dad plea. "Let her go!"
Three days later.
I was asleep on my couch after Nick dumped me outside my house a couple of days ago and fled Vegas. I suddenly woke up with a nauseous feeling. Quickly I got up and ran to the washroom.
"Maddie you okay?" My dad came chasing after me.
After throwing up my guts I went back out into the living room and lied down. Dad went back into the washroom and threw a box at me when he came back out. It was a pregnancy test box. I got up and went back into the washroom.
Three minutes later.
"Dad! It's a positive. I'm pregnant."