Imagine... Supernatural meets GAC

Dean POV
Sam and I are on a job... And ran into some new people.
"Your Dean Winchester... And your Sam." The girl paced the floor.
"She's hot...." I thought, like I do most times.
"Wipe that smirk off your face Dean." Sam protested. "I know what your thinking and that's gonna get you in trouble..." He turned to face the crew of people. "I'm Sam, this is my Brother Dean... And you are?"
"I'm Y/N, this is Zak, Aaron, Billy and Jay. Are you here because of the... Demon?" She asked us.
"Yes." I answered.
She turned to walk into the building, the boys turned to follow her in.
"Man I'd like to get that ass in-" Sam covered my mouth.
"What the hell Sam?" I yelled at him.
"Stop! Did you see how that Zak guy was eyeing you! He's the overprotective Boyfriend type." He warned.
"She doesn't look like his type!" I protested.
"She doesn't look like the one night stand type either! Dean you've gotta let her go. Stop what your doing and just respect them!"
"I do respect them!"
"So you respect women by getting them into bed?" Sam and I were having another brotherly fight.
Y/N stuck her head out the door.
"Are you two coming or what?"
Sam and I followed her into the building. Once getting in the building I felt attracted to this one room, and so did Y/N. The both of us walked in there and the door closed behind us.
Sam POV
20 minutes later.
"Dean!" I called out, "where the hell did he go."
"Y/N!" The crew called out as well. All of a sudden we heard a scream.
"Dean!" Y/N screamed, "oh my god Dean!"
Zak and I looked at each other and thought the same thing. We ran to the room where we heard the screams coming from.
I banged on the door.
"Dean! Open up!"
I rammed the door and on the second try broke through.
"Sam!" Y/N cried. "You have to help him! It hurt him."
Zak ran over to Y/N and pulled her into a hug. She cried into his chest. The other boys helped me with Dean.
"Oh my god! Y/N!" Zak screamed.
I looked over to find Y/N passed out in his arms. Jay called 9-1-1 as I started doing CPR on my brother.
Y/N POV
I woke up in the hospital.
"... Zak? Where's Dean? Is He Okay?"
"Dean'll be fine." He scoffed.
"Come on you never really thought..." I trailed off. "Oh come on Zak, we weren't having sex if that's what you thought."
"I'm sorry, Dean is okay, what ever it was it toyed with his heart. But doctors say he should make a full recovery."
"What happened to me?" I questioned.
"Nothing, you just Passed out, the doctors said your fine." He smiled and leaned in to kiss my forehead.
"Can I see Dean and Sam?"
"Yeah, I'll take you out to see them." He said to me.