~№7~

[You can play the song on top of this chapter if you want]

- How did you get in here? Jungwon asked.

- The window.

Jungwon didn't know how to react, all the events from the past few hours was making him feel so weird. Plus, his crush was now in his bedroom, and his best friend thought he could be the murderer. He didn't know what to think anymore. So Jungwon still kept a distance with Jay.

- You should close it, anyone could get in easily.

- Someone like you.

Jay stepped out of the dark, his face lighten up by the small light from the lamp on Jungwon's desk.

- Why are you here ? Jungwon asked, he puts his phone on the desk and sat on his bed. Jay sat on the opposite of his bed, gripping the bed sheets.

Jungwon was nervous for two reasons.

First, Jay was in his bedroom.

Secondly, he wasn't sure if Heeseung was right, but he still believed that Jay was a good guy who wouldn't hurt him.

- I wanted to talk and apologies, I wasn't feeling good at the party.

- I thought I did something wrong.. Jungwon said.

Jay slid closer to Jungwon, making Jungwon's heart beats faster at the proximity. He could see Jay fully now. How his blonde hair fell on his face, how his small lips looked so shiny, how his honey coloured skin looked so soft. He wanted to touch him so bad.

Jay felt the same way, he couldn't look away from Jungwon's big doe and cute brown eyes. He wanted to touch his soft brown hair, grab his round cheeks and kiss his dimples. All the feelings he felt the first time he went into Jungwon's room disappeared. He couldn't kill him, he just couldn't.

- No, not at all. It's me, I was nervous and-

- You were nervous? You were the one who got me stuck between you and the kitchen counter, you looked like...

Jay lifted an eyebrow.

- Like what?

- I don't know!

Jay smiled while Jungwon tried to hide his smile behind his sweater paw.

Suddenly, Jay smiled faded. The atmosphere changed.

- Jay... I have a question.

Jay nodded, to show him he was listening.

- I know this might sound weird, very weird but...

Jay looked at him, his eyes so soft and gentle.

- Did you- did you kill Daniel?

Jay didn't show any emotion, he only responded with a simple answer.

- Yes.

Jungwon was shook, he didn't know what to say. He thought he was wrong, he thought that Jay was innocent. That he wouldn't even dare to kill someone.

Jay stood up, he was ready to leave. To be rejected. But that didn't happen. Jungwon grabbed Jay's hand.

- Don't go.

Jay hesitated, but he went back to his previous position.

- Look at me.

Jay looked up at Jungwon.

- I am not scared of you, Jungwon said firmly.

- You should be, Jay said almost in a whisper.

- Why? Look, I'm next to you, and I'm still breathing.