~№14~

The morning after, everyone came to the hotel refectory to eat breakfast. When Jay and Jungwon walked in, everyone became silent.

The both of them looked at eachother, not knowing why everyone stopped talking suddenly. They sat down next to eachother, all of their friends sitting next to them.

Ni-ki looked like he didn't sleep at all, while everyone looked like they were shy. They all we're so awkward, except for Minho and Han who were smirking.

The waitress came over with a pad.

– Good morning, would you like to start with something to drink? She asked Jay and Jungwon who still didn't eat unlike everyone who were almost finished.

– Yes, I'll take some orange juice please, Jungwon said.

– Coffee for me, Jay said after.

– Alright, I'll be back, the waitress smiled and walked to the kitchen.

Jay and Jungwon looked at their friends who were now looking at them.

– Okay, what's happening? Jungwon asked.

– It's us who should be asking you guys that question, Minho said, his smirk not leaving any time soon.

Yu-na then appeared out of no where,

– Yeah tell us what happened, we're so curious.

Jungwon frowned.

– That's none of your business, he said.

Jay glared at her like if she was some weird cockroaches.

– Okay then, Niki, you're coming ? She asked looking at Ni-ki.

All eyes went on Ni-ki who nodded, he looked so tired. His eyes were red and puffy.

Jungwon was shocked that Niki accepted to go with her. What was happening?

When Niki walked past Jungwon, Jungwon grabbed his hand, making him look down at the brunette.

– Are you okay? Jungwon asked, looking concerned.

Ni-ki nodded,

– Sorry Jungwon but we have things to do, Yu-na said, grabbing Niki's hand and walking away with him.

Jay looked at Jungwon's face, he looked so lost.

– He'll come back it's okay, Jay said patting Jungwon's back.

Jungwon looked back in front of him and nodded.

– So, I want details, Minho said making the table laugh.

– Eww, I don't, Heeseung said.

– Okay but, what are you guys talking about ? Jay asked.

– We heard you guys last night, everybody did.

Jungwon hid his face with his hands from embarrassment. Jay blushed a little,

– Next time, try to lower your volume a little, Jake said.

Jay laughed earning a slap from Jungwon who hid his face into Jay's shirt.

The waitress came back with the drinks,

– Are you guys ready to order ?

– Yes, I'll take the pancakes with Nutella and strawberries, Jungwon said, his face still red.

– Make it two, Jay said to the waitress who nodded and ran back to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Ni-ki and Yu-na went to the Jacuzzi tub of Yu-na's hotel room,  she was already in it with her black bikini, eating some olives in a small bowl.