Sequel.

Hi guys, I hope you enjoyed that first volume. I cried a little writing the end, but I still loved to write this story, and I'm not done with it.

There will be a sequel!

Here's a little preview :

4 years later, Jungwon started a new life, now being 24 years old, he had finished university, and was now working for a journal with his friend Heeseung. Yes, Jungwon was clueless about what his friend had done in his back, but he was clueless on so much more. Jungwon was still thinking about Jay everyday, so much that he couldn't even bring someone new into his life. But the story repeats itself when he discover that everything that happened was in fact a lie, Jay never died. And when he finds Jay sitting on his sofa at night, shock became his name.

•°•°•°•

I'm going to uptade every week like usual, so it will come out soon!

I also want to thank all the producers from the movies and tv shows that inspired on this fanfiction :

Twilight, One three hill, Ginny & Georgia, The end of the fucking world, The umbrella academy, and more but most importantly, my relationship with my boyfriend that inspired me on the cute things that happened between Jay and Jungwon, and my divorced parents for Eden and Jungwon's mother.

Anyway, thank you for all the comments and votes and views! I'm so happy! See you soon on the next volume ~