~№17~

A/N : Here's the calm before the storm...

The sound of their lips touching was the only thing that could be heard in the room apart from the tv.

Jungwon didn't close his eyes when Ni-ki kissed him, he was paralyzed.

Ni-ki stepped back and opened his eyes, seeing an emotionless Jungwon in front of him.

- Ni-ki... Jungwon whispered.

Ni-ki at that moment, knew he fucked up.

Ni-ki hugged Jungwon, and started to play with his hair.

- Please don't say anything. I just needed to feel what it felt like. Just once.

Jungwon hugged him back,

- I'm so sorry, Jungwon said.

Ni-ki tried to hold back his tears.

- I'm the one who should be sorry, I kissed you.

Jungwon gave him the softest eyes he could,

- You should go now, Ni-ki said and stepped away from him.

Jungwon nodded, and went toward the door.

- Jungwon... Ni-ki said.

The boy turned around,

- Yes?

Ni-ki looked down,

- Don't tell Jay, please.

Jungwon lips formed a small line, and nodded, he slowly opened the door and walked down the stairs and outside Niki's house.

When he walked out, he stopped holding his breathing, he exhaled and swiped his eyes with the tip of his fingers, he was so fucking tired of everything.

He looked up and saw Jay, waiting for him on the side of Jay's black car. His back laid on the driver's door, and he looked at Jungwon like that time in the cafeteria, and Jungwon couldn't help it, it gave him a little cramp in the stomach each time Jay looked at him like that.

Jungwon walked slowly toward Jay, making the blonde smile.

- Weren't you supposed to ignore me ? Jay asked.

Jungwon sighed,

- Why are you here? Are you spying on me ? Jungwon asked.

- No.

Jungwon lifted his eyebrows,

- Maybe, Jay then said with a small smile.

- You're crazy, Jungwon said and started to walk away.

Jay grabbed Jungwon's arms, pulling him closer to him.

- I'm crazy but you like that, Jay said in a low tone.

Jungwon panicked a little and blushed,

- Jay, I want to go home, Jungwon said with pleading eyes.

- I'll drive you, Jay said.

Jungwon didn't want to argue anymore, so he just walked to the opposite of Jay's car and walked inside.

Jay sat back in his car, and started to drive. The two remained silent, Jungwon didn't know why Jay made so much efforts to get his pardon, but he liked it. It made him feel loved, and cared for.

To go to Jungwon's house, they had to turn to the left, but instead, Jay turned to the right, making Jungwon frown.

- You know that my house is on the opposite direction? Jungwon said.