~№10~

A/N : mention of murder.

Jungwon held the gun so hard he was shaking, and his jaw was clenched. Jungwon had blood scattered all over his face in small drops, while Jay was bleeding from the right eye and from his mouth, his hands were all bruised with metallic purple and red, he was holding himself on the counter of the gas station. He walked toward Jungwon wincing at the pain in his rib cage and touched Jungwon hand softly.

- I will take this okay? Jay said carefully.

Jungwon nodded, and Jay removed the gun from Jungwon hands slowly. He didn't want Jungwon to suddenly panic and shot him accidentally.

Jungwon took a look at the dead body behind the counter and thought,

"We're in big trouble"

6 hours earlier...

After lunch, everyone walked to their next class, everything went like usual.

Jay was feeling nervous, he had to meet Jungwon's dad and he was scared to give a bad first impression.

After all his classes, Jay went to the bathroom to change into the clothes he picked for the night.

When he walked out, he adjusted his coat, trying to find Jungwon in the hallway.

- Wow. Where is Jay and what did you do to him?

Jay turned around to see Sunoo looking at him with wide eyes.

Jay smirked,

- I'm meeting Jungwon's dad tonight, what do you think ?

Jay did a slow spin making Sunoo giggle, Sunoo held his hand in front of his mouth, a habit of his.

- You totally look great! But you should dye your hair again, your brown hair are making a come back.

Jay's finger went into his own hair.

- Yeah, or maybe I could go back to brown ?

Sunoo shrugged, Sunghoon went to stand next to Sunoo.

- Are you ready ? The taller asked.

Sunoo smiled brightly at Sunghoon and nodded.

- Good luck, Sunoo said to Jay and winked to him.

Jay smiled, he looked up and saw Jungwon walking toward him with his usual shy smile.

- You look even better than the photos, Jungwon said, playing with Jay's tie.

- And you look better than anyone I could meet.

Jungwon blushed at the compliment, and looked up into Jay's eyes. Jungwon bit his lower lip and went on his tiptoes to kiss Jay on the lips.

After that, they walked out of the school and jumped inside Jay's car. When they stopped in front of Jungwon's house, Jay felt even more anxious, and Jungwon noticed it.

- Relax, it's going to be okay, he said slowly rubbing Jay's hand with his fingertips.

Jay nodded and walked out of the car, followed by Jungwon who held his hand.