~№13~

Warning : Some people requested for me to write back the smut, so here it goes.

After 3 hours, they finally arrived at their destination. Sunoo was excited to see the beautiful place and the huge hotel waiting for them. Sunghoon held Sunoo's hand while watching the snow falling outside the window. Sunghoon was happy because he had heard that they had an ice rink, and Sunghoon being very good at ice skating, absolutely wanted to go there, and Sunoo wanted to watch for sure.

Heeseung and Jake talked about anything on the traject, and played games like 'I spy', rock paper scissors, and many other games. Meanwhile, Yeonjun had the time to paint his nails while listening to some music in his earpods. Soobin, next to him, slept all the time they drove and always fell on Yeonjun who always pushed him back on his previous position.

Han and Minho stopped making out, they were getting bored of not doing anything and just started to gossip about some people. Ni-ki was trying to find some ways to be alone with Jungwon, but he thought it would probably be hard since he would always be with Jay. It's not like Ni-ki wanted to do a move on Jungwon, but he wanted to have some time alone with him.

- We're here, Jungwon said making everyone look outside the window.

- Finally, Jay said and sighed with a smile.

- Okay guys, we finally arrived. Take your suit cases and prepare to get out of the bus, one of the teachers shouted.

Everyone grabbed their things, Yeonjun shook Soobin's arm to wake him up.

- We're here, Yeonjun said to him.

All of the people in the bus walked out, three other bus was behind them, a lot of people were coming to this activity.

Jungwon had an eyes contact with Yu-na, who was smirking at him. Jay grabbed Jungwon's face and kissed him, making the girl look away. Jungwon didn't know if Jay saw her but he liked the effect their kiss had on her.

- It's beautiful, this place makes everything so romantic ! Sunoo cooed.

- That's true, Jungwon said.

Jay looked at Jungwon with a frown,

- You like romantic things ? He asked.

- Well...yeah.

- Who doesn't ? Sunoo said.

Jay and Sunghoon looked at each other and understood themselves perfectly. They weren't romantic and their boyfriends were.

Both of them looked at their boyfriends who were giggling and talking together about how the place was cute and things like that.

- Why did we chose them ? Sunghoon asked.

- Because they're cute, Jay said.

- Probably.

Their teacher started to talk again,

- Okay so one by one you guys will get your rooms, choose a partner to be with you in your room. We will give you the keys to your room in a few minutes.

Everyone chose their partner, but Ni-ki was alone. Yu-na came closer to Ni-ki,

- Would you like to be with me? I'm alone too, my friends ditched me, she said with a pout.

Ni-ki looked at Jungwon and Jay, who were laughing together.

Yu-na smirked at Ni-ki,

- If you want, I'll help you get his heart. And then, I will be able to have Jay for myself. Deal?