~№11~

Warnings : mention of sexual thoughts, description of dead a dead body, mention of abuse.

Jungwon's eyes opened, his eyes adjusted to the bright light of his room. The sun already up, he looked at his right, seeing Jay looking at him. His arm holding his head in support. A smirk plastered on his lips, Jungwon smiled back at him.

– Good morning sleeping beauty, Jay said in a deep voice. His voice was still low from not being totally awake yet.

Jungwon stretched his arms in the air, a small yawn escaping his lips. His eyes fell a little, his dimple showing up on his round cheeks.

– Good morning, what time is it ? Jungwon asked.

– Almost eleven, you slept late.

– That's rare, I usually get up at like 7 in the morning.

Jay kissed Jungwon's forehead, who snuggled up against his boyfriend.

– I wish I could stay like that forever, Jungwon mumbled.

– I know, me too.

Jay started to play with Jungwon's hair.

– What are we doing today? Jay asked.

– I don't know, I didn't plan anything. Do you have something in mind ? Jungwon said looking up at Jay, but all he could see was his chin.

– We could go on a car ride, and blast some music and sing at the top of our lungs.

Jungwon sat up on the bed, Jay's eyes not leaving the boy.

– Sounds fun. I've never done that, Jungwon said.

– Let's eat and we'll go then.

– I want to take a shower first, Jungwon said.

– Yeah, you smell bad, Jay said and laughed.

Jungwon pushed Jay off of the bed, the smaller laughed loudly but stopped abruptly when Jay stood up and looked at him with severe eyes.

Jungwon swallowed his spit, Jay grabbed Jungwon's neck and pinned him on the bed. His hand choking the boy's neck, but not hard enough to stop him from breathing.

– Jay... Jungwon said but his voice sounded shaky.

Jay smirked at Jungwon, who's face was now red like a tomato. The boy on top didn't know if it was from the choking or because he was blushing. Probably both.

Jay removed his hand from Jungwon's neck and and stood up,

– I'll wait for you downstairs.

Jay grabbed his shirt and jeans from the ground and walked out of the room and downstairs.

Jungwon eyes were wide, he didn't know how to describe what he was feeling. He wasn't scared, he was flustered and full of ... Basically he was horny.

He ran downstairs to follow Jay who was making himself a cup of coffee like if he was in his own house, but Jungwon didn't mind.

– Your dad left a note on the fridge, Jay started.

Jungwon looked at him, he had put his hands on one of the chairs of the kitchen and his knuckles were turning white.

Jay took a sip of his coffee and lifted one eyebrow,

– Weren't you supposed to take a shower ?

– Well... Jungwon started.

He slowly walked toward Jay, trying to look seductive.