Duo fun and progression

After 3 hours or so, Discord and Kora were still dead asleep, but their position had moved a bit, as now instead of just gingerly laying across Kora's chest, Discord was now turned the other way and being spooned by Kora as they slept. Meme had also been cuddling his own partner for a few hours, but both him and V were wide awake.

"I'm bored V, do you wanna do something?" Meme asked her, carressing her arm gently.

"Sure cutie. Do you wanna see if Kora and Discord wanna join us?" V suggested. Meme agreed, and so they both got up and went over to Discords room.

Of course when they walk in they notice the couple sleeping, warmly curled up with eachother and both of them actually seemed peaceful for once. Kora always seemed semi stressed or serious and Discord was always calculating something, watching everyone. It was a nice to see them both so unhooked.

"Awwe they look precious. Let's not wake them." V said in a hushed voice as she scooched Meme out of the doorway and closed it for them.

Both of them go to play Paintball. They do a 1v1 and spend their time carefully plotting routes of escape, stealing flags, chucking bombs, and getting killed. But Meme ends up winning in the end with 15-10.

"You did great V!" Meme praised his girlfriend, setting a hand on her head. "But you did still lost." He teased.

V pouted at him. "Meanie!"

"Am I still mean if I do this?" He asked, and without she even got a chance to consider what he said, he grabbed her face and gently kissed her.

V blushed cherry red. "N-no you're n-not mean." She stuttered nervously.

Meme laughed at her and they both went back to their house, tired as all hell from paintball, they both went to their rooms to sleep.

Kora slowly woke up and groaned as he did, waking Discord up.

"Hmmm?~" Discord hummed, turning over to lay across his chest again. 

"Good morning love." He teased in a soft voice, smiling at her softly. 

"Oh hush." She giggled quietly, staring up at him. 

"You know it's night time. We could just continue to sleep. Unless you have other plans~" Discord teased him, knowing about the fact that he has phantom pleasure sense.

Kora blushed darkly. "Not right now." He laughed, ruffling her hair.

"Very fair." Discord muttered, reaching up and gently carressing his chin as she watched him. 

Kora leaned over just a bit and pressed a gentle kiss to her lips. "Come on now. Lets go back to sleep."