Lunch and a game

((AN: jesus, when is the last time I did an AN? I wanted to come on and say that this story is being worked on by my two other cowriters, M and Y. So you may notice an increase in length in the following chapters. They both also have their drafts posted on this site, so don't let that confuse you please, and thank yall for helping me with this story. If you have any suggestions feel free to leave them in the comments.))

After Discord leaves Meme's room, he groans but gets up and walks slowly to the staircase to join the others. He knew that he couldn't hide away in his room when there was going to be food out, that would make it too glaringly obvious that something was wrong, and the last thing he wanted was to worry the rest of the group. Discord worried enough on her own.

Stitched stopped him, getting in front of him on the stairs and crouching on her knee's.

"Stitch-" Meme sighed, but was interrupted.

"Get on my back!" She commanded him playfully, looking back at him.

"Whhhhyyy?!" Meme groaned louder, causing Stitch to shoot him a playful glare. "Just get on dumbass." She said as she looked away, concealing a light blush.

"Fine, idiot." He huffed as he did as she asked and climbed onto her back. She stood up, extremely shakey at first, almost causing them both to hurdle down the stairs. 

"Hey!! You almost made me fall!" Stitch laughed. "Sorry." Meme replied with sass, rolling his eyes a bit. Once she regained her balance,  she held onto his legs, carried him down the stairs and then raced into the kitchen.

Discord looked at the two as they entered with a slight smile on her face. She thought it was nice that this girl was willing to make Meme feel better, even though she didn't know her all that well. Considering the way they were interacting with each other, she decided she would interrogate her later on to catch her drift.

At the same time, Yeet and his boyfriend Kyler walked in, both discussing how cool their latest Golden Trophy run was, and all the near death experiences they avoided.

Discord hadn't exactly been expecting them to come in, and just kinda blinked for a moment before shrugging it off and continuing about the day.

"Alright! Dinner is served, pizza's to everybodies likings." Discord smiled as she motioned towards the table.

"Thank you Discord!" Her friends all said as they gathered paper plates and began eating as they wished.

After Meme ate a few slices, he sighed. "I'm pretty fucking tired, not gonna lie."

"Then sleep dumbass!" Stitch exclaimed as she looked at him. "It's your own fault that you're so tired anyways."

"Never...." Meme trailed off in an exhausted tone as he rested his head on Stitch's shoulder, basically half asleep where he stood.

Stitch blushed lightly as she gently pet his hair, watching him for a moment before looking up to see Discord glancing at her with a knowing look in her blue eyes. 

"Just don't hurt him." Discord said simply as she ate another piece of canadian bacon pizza.

"I won't." Stitch promised as she wrapped an arm around Meme and then walked him up the stairs back to his bedroom so he could get some actual sleep. God knows he needs it.

As Stitch goes upstairs, Discord finishes eating her share of pizza and sits besides Kora, reading his phone as she settles her head on his shoulder, Lilith is busy admiring the strings of cheese connecting pizza every time she grabbed a new one, while Yeet and Kyler were telling each other some basic camp fire scary stories.