S2C2

After Yeet and his boyfriend left, Kora and Discord decided to stay in the living room, adjusting so he can hold Discord against him while laying down to take a nap.

Meme and V went to Meme's room to play some video games, despite the fact that they were in a video game.

After Meme gets his game set up and going, V decides to be frisky and wiggles herself into his lap, putting her legs on either side of him and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"?! B-babe you're sitting in my lap." Meme said, trying his best to continue focusing on his game.

"I know~" She giggled in responce, a cheeky smile spread across her face.

Blushing, Meme turns off the console and puts his controller to the side. "Are you okay today?" He asked her, knowing what she wanted, but wanting to hear it from her first.

"Perfectly great!" She answered chirpily. 

Meme studied her face for a moment. "...Babe, after 3 years and 4 months of dating you, I know that's not true." He said. "What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing..." She trailed off, teasingly rubbing against him. "Just bored."

"Only bored huh? Be honest.~" Meme said as he placed his hands on her hips and looked her dead in the eyes.

"..I'm horny. Can we fuck?" V asked him in a whiney tone, rocking against him again.

"..At this point you could of just told me!" Meme laughed as he began kissing on her neck. "And yes, we can~"

She continued to rock on him as he left love marks all over her neck and down her breasts, eventually pulling her shirt and bra off to allow him to pull on her nipples and watch her expression as he did.

"Such a pretty girl~ But you'd look prettier with my cock inside of you~" He told her as they got completely undressed, feeling her up and pressing fingers into her wetness as he began prepping her.

"Please~" She begged, her nails sinking into his back as she pleaded with him to do more.

"Don't have to ask me twice." He said, and in one swift motion he thrusted his entire length into her.

She gasped in shock and things only ramped up from there, as he did as she asked, going harder and faster as she asked, destroying her pussy until she was cumming around it and seeing stars, and he was flooding her wetness with his seed.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, for her, this would not be the only round she would endure that night.

Hours after completing their love making session, after they had cleaned up and been given aftercare, they rejoin Kora and Discord in the living room, who were awake, talking mindlessly as something played on TV.

Discord was the first to notice and smiled. "Hey guys, whats up?" 

"Nothing. V, come sit down." Meme told her, sitting down on the other untaken couch.

"I can't." V blushed. Discord blushed as well as she realized it and Kora's eyes widened.

V laid down on the couch, settling her head in Meme's lap.

Kora lowered his head to Discord's, so only she could hear him.

"That could be you later~" He teased.

"Oh really? Why do that when you could just fuck me on the couch?~" Discord challenged.

Kora chuckled darkly. "Now now, we don't need an audience."

Discord just chuckled back and kissed his lips gently. pulling away a moment later to smile at him. 

Speedy walked in, groaned, and walked back out.