Vibing for a moment in time

Meme wakes up early the next morning, the rest of the household still fast asleep. He got up and did a good stretch before sighing. He didn't have a lot of options as to what to do with everyone asleep.

"I suppose I'll go play AI destruction." He shrugged. He did need some grenade practice, especially seeing as he continues getting annihilated by Kora's, but can never land a hit on him.

About two hours later everyone woke up, but Meme was nowhere to be seen.

V wondered into the kitchen, where Kora and Discord were, Kora leisurely sat upon the counter top as Discord held a ham.

"Have you guys seen where Meme is? I'm worried." V asked as she came in, a frown across her face.

Discord looked over to her. "I'm sure he's just out playing something. Would you like some ham?" She asked, holding the plate out to her in offering.

About two hours past that, a four hour time span, Meme came back to the house, drenched in sweat and tired.

"Yo! What's up Meme?" Kora asked. "Where'd you go?"

"Hello Kora..... I went to do grenade practice.. and I brought gifts for you." He said as he opened a bag and pulled them out one by one.

"Here is a Discord plushie, a grenade plushie, and a Kora plushie to give to Discord." He said as he handed them off to the black horned character.

"Thanks." Kora said in slight surprise. He already knew Discord would have a place in mind to set their plushies together.

V came back in with wide eyes. "Meme! You're back!" She exclaimed.

"Mhm... Here's a plushie of me." Meme said with a slight groan, handing her the plushie.

"Thank yo-"

Before V could finish, Meme's eyes closed and he swayed slightly before falling to the ground, completely unconcious, his body definitely over worked.

"..You good meme?" Discord asked as she walked in right on time, not exactly sure what she was seeing.

"I-i think h-he passed out." V stuttered, her eyes settled directly on Meme with apprehension.

Kora sighed. "I'm gonna put him in your bed V." He stated as he went over to Meme, and with the help of Discord, picked him up and helped carrying him out of the middle of the living room floor.

Around 9pm, Meme wanders into the living room, finding Kora, Discord, and V gathered there.

"Hey, what are yall up to?" Meme asked in a tired voice.

"Meme! You're awake! Are you okay?" V asked hurriedly, getting up and rushing over to him, cautiously setting her hands on his upper arms.

"I'm fine, I just have a headache." He assured V, kissing her on the head gingerly.

"We're about to watch a movie, do you wanna join?" Discord asked him as she plopped some popcorn into her mouth.

"What movie?" Meme asked, walking back with V to the big couch and settling down. 

"Bright burn." Discord answered, handing him the blue ray disc container.

"I LOVE THAT HORROR MOVIE!" He shouted in excitement, almost bouncing up and down.

"At least somebody does. I don't like horror movies." V stated nervously.

"It's fine, I'll be here to protect you." Meme smiled at V, wrapping an arm around her.

"Bet I won't take V away from you meme." Kora teased him with a grin.

"Don't make me take Discord away from you." He threatened back.

Kora pulled Discord closer into his lap, taking her chin with one hand and pressing a long kiss against her lips, when he pulled away he simply looked at Meme and said "Mine" while pressing her closer into his chest.

"Nevermind!" Meme said with a blush, looking away from the couple.

20 minutes into the movie, V is hugging Meme, hiding her face in his chest so she didn't see all of the scary parts. Meme was eating the popcorn he had stolen from Discord, and Discord is laid across Kora's lap, yawning slightly as Kora gently carressed her hair.

They all ended up falling asleep in the living room with their sos