Time Skip - 3 years

It feels like such a long period, while being so short. After 3 years pass, everything is the same as usual for our couples.

Kora is settled on his shared bed with  Discord, his back pressed against the wall, Discord cuddled up with him under a warm blanket, and a tamed fox settled in her lap, sleeping soundly as Discord pet him absent mindedly. She listened to Kora talk about his newest annoyance with Rec Room and reminisce about the past as she pulled his fingers through her soft blonde hair. The texture soothing for him, and the feeling calming for her. If Discord was a cat, she would be very audioably purring.

In Kora's old room was now Speedy, who had moved in with them not too long ago. He currently lived alone in the now dark blue room, but he was in the process of convincing his girlfriend to join them.

V was happily doodling her pet bunny on a whiteboard while Meme fed him in her room. They both had enjoyed the thought of sharing a pet like Discord and Kora, especially since they were so young they couldn't have children yet.

"Uuuhhh hey guys?" Speedy said as he peeked his head into Kora and Discord's room, considering the door was open. The couple looked at him with questioning looks. 

"Yeet said he's coming over soon.." Speedy trailed off.

"Freaking Yeet, can't even ask." Kora complained with a huff, the arm that was around Discords stomach pulling her closer to him just the slightest. "Alright. I guess we will get up and head to the living room." 

"Thanks for the heads up Speedy!" Discord smiled as he left and she was then tasked with moving a sleepy, extremely affectionate fox off of her lap, much to the disappointment of Kora, who would've preferred to stay cuddling.

"Hey guys? Yeet is gonna come over." Speedy said to Meme as he walked into V's room. 

"Really? He hasn't been over in awhile. I wonder what he wants." Meme said aloud, securing the bunnies cage as he got up.

"I dunno, but it sounded pretty important." Speedy mentioned, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm sure it will be fine." V said as she finished her little bunny drawing. "To the living room!"

Everybody then made their way to the living room. Meme sat beside V, who was watching him do card tricks. Speedy leaned against the wall, and Kora was sat on the other couch. with Discord sitting beside him but turned so she could rest her legs on his lap. This was about as platonic and non-touchy those two got these days.

Suddenly Yeet appeared in the middle of the living room. "Hey guys!" Yeet smiled excitedly, looking around at everyone. 

"Hello Yeet." The group replied as a whole.

"So, what's so important that you have to come over unannounced?" Kora asked Yeet, one of his hands settled behind his head, and the other on Discords thigh.

"I have someone for you all to meet." He stated, almost bouncing due to how much energy he was containing. 

The next moment, another person spawned into the living room. He had pomp red hair, blue button shirt, and blue wings.

"I'd like you all to meet Kyler, my boyfriend!!" Yeet said happily. Kyler gave them all a shy smile and waved. 

"Hi Kyler!" Everybody greeted him. 

"I like your style." Discord complimented him in a sweet tone. 

"A-awe thanks." Kyler stuttered, a light blush coming across his cheeks. 

"However, I must inform you as the mother of this group that if you happen to hurt or break Yeet in any way, shape, or form, that I can and will be ripping you apart!" She said in a cheery voice, gesturing widely with her hands. Even though she made it seem innocent, it very much was a real threat.

"And i'll help." Kora added. 

"N-n-noted..." Kyler trailed off.

"ggguuuyyyss you dont gotta threaten my baby." Yeet pouted as he grabbed Kyler's hand. 

"All of you suck." Speedy said suddenly with a pout, causing the group to burst out in laughter. 

"Awwee Speedy.. i'm sure your girlfriend will join us on Rec sometime." Discord told him.