♡My love♡

The class just ended few minutes ago. Everyone left except Jungkook. He picked up his phone and saw a message from his mother.

Momma💜
Baby call me once you are free. Your dad is nagging me. It seems he's missing his prince.

Jungkook chuckled before deciding to call his father directly. After  just two rings his father answered the call.

" Hello~ baby~ how are you? Is someone bullying my Prince!? Do I nee-

" Dad~~~~~ I'm fine~ " Jungkook giggled as he stopped his father's rambling.

" Hahaha sorry angel I was just so worried and I  missed you so much~"  his father's soft voice made Jungkook teary eyes. His parents loves him so much.

" I missed you too~~~ I will come back this weekend to see you guys" Jungkook said smiling when he heard his fathers exciting voice and his mother's voice.

"Stop acting like a baby~ jeez what will you do when he will get married!?" Mrs Jeon teased her husband.

" If someone wants to marry my son he should stay with us! I'm not letting him take away my angel!"Mr Jeon's Said with determine, his voice was so loud that Taehyung could also hear it. He just entered the empty class where in Jungkook was waiting for him.

Jungkook when he saw Taehyung he blushed furiously. Taehyung took seat next to him and actioned Jungkook to put the call on speaker and had sly smile on his face.

Jungkook felt embarassed hearing his parents bickering like a young couple

Jungkook felt embarassed hearing his parents bickering like a young couple. So, he decided to step in before they embarass him more.

" Momma! Didn't you and dad went to work today?" Jungkook asked stopping them.

" No baby~ your dad here wanted to take me on a date~"  he heard his mom replying to him.

" Then aren't you guys getting late~ go and get ready.... I will call later at night.. love you guys~" Jungkook said his cheeks red as Taehyung was watching him.

" You are right! Love you too baby" his father hanged up the call. Jungkook smiled looking at his phone screen where he had his parents wallpaper.

He looked up at Taehyung and spoke softly..

" When did you get here? "

"When you called your dad. It seems father-in-law doesn't want his son to get married" Taehyung teased Jungkook. Jungkook just hid his face from Taehyung turning his back towards him.

Taehyung chuckled looking at his shy boyfriend.

*Cough*

" We should get going~" Jungkook said with straight face hiding his shyness but his cheeks were giving very evident proof if you ask Taehyung.