♡Competition♡

It was 9 on the friday night and Jungkook was humming along with the song. He was so immersed that he didn't even hear a knock on his door.

"Jungkook!? Can I come in???" Came Jimin's sweet voice from behind the door.

Jungkook snapped out and immediately went towards his door, unlocking it. Jimin smiled at him before entering, sitting on side of the bed.

" I see you are excited for tomorrow! Which song did you choose?" Jimin asked curiously.

Jungkook sighed before sitting on the middle of the bed, pillow covering his naked legs.

" It's a secret! You will know tomorrow~" Jungkook winked teasingly. Jimin pouted pinching Jungkook's cheeks.

" Well then~ let's go Jinnie hyung is calling to eat~" Jimin said getting up, walking out with Jungkook following behind. He did a happy dance as his Jin hyung cooked his favourite dishes tonight. Jin and Jimin chuckled at his cute dance. They really adored Jungkook.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was Saturday morning and students were very excited as there were no classes today. Everyone were pretty busy except freshers. As this was like a welcome party to first year students. It was their day.

Students were dressed in cute and pretty outfits. They were all gathering around the stadium as all the games and competition were going to be held there. Teachers were seated in front row. They were enjoying as this was all prepared by the senior students and it was all their responsibility to make everything perfect and make it successful.
.
.
.

" Seriously if you guys won't come out right now! Imma leave you guys! We are already late and I don't wanna sit in the back seat

" Seriously if you guys won't come out right now! Imma leave you guys! We are already late and I don't wanna sit in the back seat. And now I'm worried that we won't even get those seats too!!!!" Jimin screamed standing in the hall. He quickly glared at Jin, who just walked out of their rooms.

" Jeez~ Calm down Jiminie~ we will be there on time" Jin said taking a selfie and quickly sending it to his boyfriend

" Jeez~ Calm down Jiminie~ we will be there on time" Jin said taking a selfie and quickly sending it to his boyfriend. He pouted as he didn't get reply. But, he didn't blame his lovely boyfriend as he was host for today's function.