♡meeting my in-laws!♡

Today Jungkook was finally going to meet Taehyung's parents. Taehyung wanted them to get close and get comfortable with eachother. Cause he wanted Jungkook to attend all functions of his brothers wedding, he didn't want Jungkook to be awkward around his family.

So, here is our nervous bunny biting his finger in nervousness. Jimin, who was lying on Jungkook's bed  gave him judging look.

" Can you stop walking back and forth!? For god sake why are you so nervous!?" Jimin questioned as he shook his head in disappointment.

Jungkook didn't even hear his words. His mind was mess just one sentence running through his head.

"Get ready to meet your in-laws. I'm coming to pick up at 2"

Jungkook as soon as he woke up and checked his phone. This message popped up. He widened his eyes as he ran towards Jimin's room and threw himself on Jimin.

Jimin, who was sleeping soundly was attacked by this bunny. Poor him. He was already missing his boyfriend, who went to daegu this morning to meet his parents.

Jimin screamed at Jungkook asking what is he doing!?. But, Jungkook just pulled him up and dragged Jimin towards his room and gave his phone to Jimin.

Jimin was still rubbing his eyes. He was still sleepy. He lazily took the phone and saw the message. He yawned as he said...

" Go get ready~" as soon as he uttered those words he fell asleep on Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook glared at Jimin's peaceful face. He took a pillow and slapped it on Jimin's face. Jimin groaned as he kicked his legs in frustration.

" Why are disturbing me!!!!????" He shouted angrily.

" I brought you here to help me not to sleep again. Now help me!  What should I do!?" Jungkook said still glaring at Jimin.

Jimin's eyes were still closed as he nodded his head.

" Go and take bath first~"

Jungkook nodded as he turned toward the bathroom. He halted on his steps turning towards Jimin.

" Don't you dare fall asleep hyung~" he warned as he snapped his fingers.

Jimin just ruffled his hair looking at Jungkook. Who just stepped inside the bathroom.

He didn't want to make Jungkook more angry so he decided to take a bath too.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Jungkook~ it's still 12! Why are you so anxious? You are just going to meet them. Be calm and happy~" Jimin softly said. Jungkook nodded as he took a deep breath.

" I'm looking good right!?" Jungkook asked as he checked himself in full length mirror.

" You are looking so beautiful kook~ don't worry they are gonna get impressed by your beauty~"  Jimin said as he winked at Jungkook through mirror.

Jungkook blushed smiling happily.

" Now let's go eat! I'm hungry!!" Jimin said as he walked out.

Jungkook followed him behind.
Just as they came to hall the door bell rang.

" I will see who is it~" Jungkook said and walked towards the front door.

Jimin went to kitchen to see the ingredients they have right now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Jin hyung!!" Jungkook hugged Jin tightly not soon after 5 sec they heard hasty footsteps and soon Jimin was jumping on Jin hugging him tightly. Three dorks were hugging each other.