♡Our wedding pt 1♡

The serene atmosphere in the room was disturbed by the ringtone of the phone. The cuddly couple were sleeping soundly on the fluffy bed.

Yoongi was lying on his stomach with his face hidden in Jimin's neck, his hands wrapped tightly around Jimin's waist. Jimin was hugging him close with his one hand around Yoongi's shoulder while the other was tucked in between the soft black locks.

It was Jimin's phone ringing. He groaned as he stirred awake. He stretched his hand picking his phone from the side table.

Kookie🐰 calling......

Jimin rubbed his eyes gently to wipe away the sleep and answered the call.

" Hyung? Where are you!?" Jungkook questioned immediately with a hint of worry in his voice.

Jungkook as soon as he woke up. He walked up to Jimin's room to share all the details about his meet with Taehyung's parents. But, when he entered the room it was empty. He frowned at first and got worried later as Jimin always informs him before he step outside the house or if goes somewhere.

" Kookie~ I'm at hyung's house~" Jimin replied with his sleepy voice. Yoongi groaned in his sleep because Jimin stopped playing with his hairs. Jimin subconsciously smiled at his boyfriend behaviour. He continued playing with the soft locks.

He failed to notice the silence on other side of the phone.

Jungkook was blushing with his cute palm on his mouth. The cute Bunny's head was filled with naughty thoughts. When he heard Yoongi's groan the blush on his soft cheeks took a turn in dark red shade.

Jiminie hyungie spent his night with Yoongi hyung in his house!!! Ahhhh!!

Jimin soon noticed the lack of response and he had confused face.

" Kookie? Are you there?" Jimin questioned in confusion. But, he only heard squeal and giggles from the other side

" Sorry for disturbing hyung! I will call you later!"said that The cute Bunny and hanged up the call.

The confusion was written all over Jimin's face.

What did just happen??

Jimin just sighed and smiled softly. Sometimes he don't understand what goes on the little one's mind. He went back to sleep hugging Yoongi tightly.

✧*。。*✧*.。*♡✧*.。*♡✧*。

Jungkook was jumping here and there he was very excited as Taehyung was taking him for shopping. Today Hoseok's parents were coming to Taehyung's parents house to fix a date for marriage ceremony.

Taehyung's parents personally invited Jungkook to be present for the special occasion.

Jungkook blushed remembering Mrs Kim's words.

" We want our future son in law to be present in every event of his brother in law's marriage function" Mrs Kim had said with teasing voice with gentle smile on her face. She just adore Jungkook and fell in love with his cute and polite behaviour. Same goes with Mr Kim. He feels Jungkook is perfect match for his perfect son.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook was ready, just waiting for Taehyung's call. Soon he got the call from his handsome boyfriend. He locked the apartment while he was walking out as Jin and Jimin were out.

Jungkook gave his famous Bunny smile when he spotted his boyfriend looking as dashing as ever. The man was looking breath taking everytime he wore the suit.