♡kims♡

" hmm here is your tea~"  a women in her mid thirties spoke politely. A man same age as her looked up smiling softly at his sweet wife.

"Thank you honey"

In return the women just smiled sitting beside him.

" Yang is back~ and you know he directly went to meet his fiance"  Mrs Kim chuckled reminiscing, how her husband was whipped for her too. Her elder son is ditto copy of her husband.

" Let him spend some time with Hoseok. It was hard for them" Mr Kim spoke while drinking his tea.

Yang had to leave immediately after their engagement. It was so hard for the couple to stay away from each other.

" Yeah~" Mrs Kim said and sighed.
Mr Kim looked at her. He knew her wife was thinking about something.

" What are you thinking?" He asked taking her hand in his, rubbing them softly.

" I just... When will our Taehyung bring his lover to meet us? I'm just waiting for that day to come soon. I want him to experience these beautiful feeling... I just hope he finds someone... Someone who can love him and understand him.." Mrs Kim said feeling emotional. Taehyung was close to her heart.

Mr Kim hugged her, rubbing on her right arms soothingly.

" Why do you worry so much? You know he's my son right. He has my genes"

Mrs Kim chuckled pinching softly on his chest.

" Believe me.... There is someone out there for him"  Mr Kim said determiningly. Mrs kim just nodded her head.

I just hope so...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hoseok's apartment:

Hoseok was standing in the kitchen cooking for his fiance

Hoseok was standing in the kitchen cooking for his fiance. Yang was taking shower. So, he thought in the meantime why not cook Yang's favorite dishes and he also prepared some ice cream too since yang loves ice cream.