♡Nervous♡

It was 7:30 when Jimin woke up, he softly rubbed his eyes and looked outside the window.

Today is really a bright day~

He got up from his bed sleepily walking towards his bathroom. He did his daily routine and walked out of his room.

 He did his daily routine and walked out of his room

He saw Jin already awake making breakfast for them.

"Good morning hyung~~"

"Lovely morning Jiminie~"

Jin smiled at him before pulling him in a warm hug. Jimin happily hugged back. What a great way to start his day.

"Where is kookie?" Jimin questioned as he pulled back.

"He left early.... he told he had some work in the library" Jin said giving Jimin a sandwich.

Jimin nodded eating the sandwich. It was really delicious. He hummed and took another one eating happily.

"I heard from Joonie that you are going to join their club today Congratulations!" Jin exclaimed clapping his hands.

"Thank you hyung!" Jimin sweetly smiled back.

"Hmm~~ now we just need one more member~" Jin said.

"One member? They needed three members right? since I got in yesterday. They still need two more members right?" Jimin asked confused showing his two cute little fingers.

"Jiminie.... I'm one of the member too. They heard my singing and decided to take me in~" Jin said explaining.

Jimin was so happy that he hugged him tightly. Now he no need to be nervous. He was so worried to be in a same room as his crush. Now that he has Jin with him. He felt relaxed and confident.

🎶Is this love ~~yeah~~ Is this love~~ yeah ~~ sometimes I know ~~ yeah~~sometimes I don't ~~ yeah🎶

Jin's phone rang making them pull away from the hug. He saw Namjoon calling him so he picked up. Jimin laughed at the name.

My hot🔥 bofie: Hello baby~~ what are you doing???

Darling💜: I am cooking break fast with jiminie!!

My hot🔥 bofie: are you having fun?

Darling💜: Yes! What are you doing honey?

My hot🔥 bofie: Nothing~ I'm just with guys. I just called to inform you that Taehyung wants to meet you and Minnie and discuss about the club activities.

Darling💜: oh okay I will tell about it to Jiminie~

My hot🔥 bofie: okay~ see you soon. I love you!